Thoughts on European Super League

POINT REDUCTIONS ARE A MUST!!
Even if they leave, they signed a contract and should pay the consequences for their actions. Fines and point reductions should be required at this point in time.

2 Likes

It’s not really credits to them, they are just afraid of the consequences and they might be disqualified or anything like suspended or whatever. They got afraid, thats all. Like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar, and uefa watching judgingly. They pull out, and put the jar back for now.

3 Likes

Rummenige of Bayern who is also now part of UEFA administration tried to talk with the presidents of all the ESL teams, Agnelli didn’t pick up the phone… that tells a lot.

I was also surprised to see a lot of Juve fans backing up the idea only because of Agnelli, quite weird for a football fan… perhaps not pure football fans then?

I’ve lost massive respect for Juve among others, who I still liked in Serie A even when everyone there hates them.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. They should still all face severe punishment.

Agnelli and Woodward have both resigned. Hopefully Perez is next

3 Likes

Man City officially wanting out of the SL. Chelsea most likely to follow.

2 Likes

There were talks of Barcelona and Atletico Madrid leaving, but it looks like they’re gonna stay

Disgusted by it. You guys have summed it up more eloquently than me. I’m proud of Sevilla’s stance on the matter.

5 Likes

What a shame… I feel sorry for our club that has to deal with this utter crap and have teams like RM, Atletico and Barca to compete against which only hide behind ‘the passion of football’ but never live or breathe it like we do.

2 Likes

Juve have lost their grip on Serie A. They blatantly saw this as their best chance of becoming good again.

2 Likes

All 6 premier league clubs are pulling out now! Superleague is dead in 2 days lmao :joy:

1 Like

Barcelona and Real Madrid need a new get out of debt scheme now.

2 Likes

Grand opening, grand closing. The gall to even attempt this, in this day & time. Utter morons.

Nah, just wait till they hire a proper manager, and the refs will be calling the games their way again.

3 Likes

Atletico de Madrid have now pulled out, also Inter. That didn’t last long did it.

4 Likes

Haha looks like Barca and Real want to play el clasico all the time in a 2 or 3 team superleague to sort their massive debt. Think only them 2 and Juve are left :joy:

5 Likes

Yep, only RM, Barca and Juve still left - that tells a lot.

4 Likes

Fucking Florentino’s comments. Good lord.

2 Likes

What did he say

https://twitter.com/LaLigaLowdown/status/1384992178280321031 is a good thread for a summary.