Summer 2022 Transfers Conversation

NO, NO & thrice no. :scream:

3 Likes

Just checking!

I apologise for this post - I was naive and should have known better :joy:

2 Likes

Fascinating that 538 had us at 6% chance of relegation preseason and now we’re back down from a high of over 17% to a more manageable 10%.

Anyhow, I’m not going to say we need to be fully freaking out, but certainly I didn’t put enough stock in that 6% preseason, and clearly neither did our board.

1 Like

How about now, @Edinho ?

Quincy Promes, prosecuted in the Netherlands for trafficking more than a ton of cocaine

Obviously just joking, @Edinho , but I suspect the return of a healthy Tecatito is not the only barrier to Sevilla bringing back Promes at this point, :laughing:

This guy’s drama is now definitely unrivalled among ex Sevillistas.

2 Likes

Market value of that shipment was 75m euros, quite a payday if he pulled it off. But given just about everything is embargoed in Russia, he could have made shedload just by transporting everyday supplies.

3 Likes

You know what @RyanMoore, i was just looking at his profile on TM and was thinking we could still do great things with that talent — 25 goals + 8 assists in all comps. But then you look at the news tab and it’s alot of “allegedly this & that”… Yeah, his ass aint leaving Russia. :joy:

1 Like

Good God no thanks to Quincy. :joy: