Summer 2021 Sevilla Transfer Rumours etc

Fair enough. Gonna miss this guy next year

1 Like

Would love Jules to stay. If he does great. But if a serious offer comes in, we know he will go.

2 Likes

Heā€™s one of our best (if not the best) players, so Iā€™d definitely like to keep him, but with only one condition - to be fully committed and not get carried away by the potential offers - that is if we want to achieve more than this season. Also to build a decent team so that we wouldnā€™t heavily rely on the defense to get results.

I think what the ā€˜sell Koundeā€™ camp is implying is more that we believe Monchi could do a lot with 60-70-80m that weā€™d get from Kounde, add to that what weā€™d get from YEN (e.g. 25-30m). Otherwise if Kounde and YEN are 100% willing to stay and we donā€™t need the extra cash to get the reinforcements then it would be crazy to say we donā€™t need them.

By the way, for me Kounde is the future top-star of Franceā€™s defense. If Varane doesnā€™t step it up next season, I can see Kounde safely pairing with Kimpembe for the France NT. Perhaps he wonā€™t get a starter role for EURO 2020, but heā€™ll be called up and will get minutes (depends on Deschamps, although Varane has been crap this season).

4 Likes

Apparently Joan Jordan has been linked with multiple Italian clubs and, you guessed it, West Ham, who seem like theyā€™re on a quest to steal all our players. I doubt itā€™s likely he is gonna leave the club next year and he shouldnā€™t because he has the potential to be a club captain after Navas retires, not to mention how important he is in controlling the midfield.

7 Likes

Heā€™s getting a lot of buzz. I canā€™t see him leaving this soon.

4 Likes

Juan Bernat extended with PSG, so wonā€™t be going anywhere in summer.

1 Like

Wow, I read about Golovin we might be after him. After the world cup, man what a player he was. Hope itĀ“s true, only 24 still.

1 Like

During the WC it looked like he was using doping lol

1 Like

I think thatā€™s for the better. We should try and focus in getting a younger left back that can be an understudy to AcuƱa, whether that be Javi Vazquez or someone elsewhere. If we want to be pushing for titles we need young, high potential players. Only problem is they are really expensive, but if we can sign a few more Koundes and YENs, we could be a serious threat in the futuree.

2 Likes

Javi Vazquez has left. We have Pablo Perez but he keeps getting injured at the moment.

3 Likes

Golovin is a baller!

4 Likes

What!?!?! When??? I thought he was gonna be a Sevilla star one day

1 Like

Kubo would fit for Sevilla , or Isak

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Bulls29534127 ! Glad to have you.

4 Likes

Always great to see another Sevilla fan! I hope you love it on the forum like I do

6 Likes

Ngl, Golovin to Sevilla would be a great transfer. Heā€™s decently young, has an opportunity to grow, and heā€™s very forward thinking. Hope Monchi gets this done.

5 Likes

Wilfried Singo, next one on the rumour mill. A 1.90m Ivorian, rightback from Torino.
Good promise.

4 Likes

6ā€™3" can also play Centre Back or Right Mid. Donā€™t know a lot about him, but at 20 years old there is a lot of upside to this if true.

3 Likes

Yeah good point, I like the extra height too, we need a right mix of quick and mobile and strong and physical.

We saw that against Dortmund too, in the physical aspect upfront we donĀ“t have much to over.

My wishlist is an upgrade for de Jong, I think we do well with a target man, but the man has to be able to participate more and play some football. Type of Cavani something like that. But maybe this Azmoun guy who we heard of before might be it 1.86m. Seemed like a skillful guy.

3 Likes

Wilfired Singo sounds like a good shout actually. Hope Monchi pushes through on this one

1 Like