Summer 2021 Sevilla Transfer Rumours etc

Don’t know much about him. Could be interesting though.

1 Like

Never heard of him until now so no idea what he is like, but his Wikipedia page certain bigs him up. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Pure PR :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks promising however, we have the step up our game this coming window. Hope Monchi goes back to some younger promising players instead of second hand used players already plateaued to add ‘depth’.

When koundé leaves we need another footballing,
relatively mobilee centre back. To pair with Carlos, who I think still does his job but needs a good partner to cover his weaknesses. If also Carlos is looking for a way out, he had offers for sure who might come back. Then Our defense will be overhoaled fully, except acuña. I agree with building around Jordan and Oscar, and Papu in my opinion if we get to play to their strengths we’ll get the right wingbacks like Jesus Corona and a clinical finisher up top. Some gaps will be hard to fill but let’s see if we can get better.

3 Likes

Juan Bernat and Javí Galan from Huesca have been rumoured for left back. Yet the first of those is unsure to extend with PSG.

Left and Right back has to be put on high priority. I even believe if you have another left back. It adds the option to put Acuña as a left midfielder and them together make the whole left side our property.

2 Likes

Also I liked Otavio too but at some point the attacking midfielders become one of a dozen. If AC Milan swipe him up, fairplay to them. We now have Papu, and need to learn and acustom to play well with him. Only question in mind is, is Lope the trainer under who we can improve attacking play? We played 95 games under Lope already.

2 Likes

Not much of an attack minded coach Lope is.
We scored 35 in the league this season. Even Celta Vigo scored 34 so far.

5 Likes

The reason why we’re in 4th is because of our outstanding defensive record this year ig

3 Likes

Ya know, the Gil to Barcelona links are kinda concerning me right now. We ought a give him a contract right away!

2 Likes

And now just reading Real Madrid have their sights set on Jules Kounde as one of their targets to replace Varane / Sergio Ramos. :face_vomiting:

Bryan Gil though, he needs to be locked up tight! I did see Laporta has stated Haaland is Barcelona’s main target though, so if they want him they ain’t going to have a lot of loose change for anyone else. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

In normal circumstances, Kounde would’ve been gone last season. He will fund our entire summer though. :smile: :weary:

2 Likes

In your opinion, if we still have Ocampos next season, should we bring Bryan back, even if he might not get the starting minutes? or let him go on loan again?

2 Likes

Bring him back and get him into the first team. First of all, Ocampos has kinda been useless this year and having a younger player nipping at his boots may motivate him to do better. Second of all, Gil isn’t gonna like being shipped out on loan every season and he’ll look for a transfer if we aren’t careful

4 Likes

At the moment I see Bryan as a better option than Ocampos. And certainly number one option should Suso and Ocampos need a rest / subbing.

The lad is brilliant, he would be a starter for me.

6 Likes

Kounde can go for me, we should cash in. He seems to believe all the hype written about him in the press earlier in the season and thinks he’s far too good for the likes of us. Let him go and warm Liverpools / R Madrids bench.

3 Likes

I hope he does well IMO. How much do you guys think we can get from him?

1 Like

Depends. It was only about 4 weeks ago people were seriously talking of his €90m or whatever it is buyout.

If we can get €70m+ that would go a long way to helping build our squad. If West Ham or someone come back with a stupid €35-40m offer for YEN then I would snap their hand off too. I like the guy, but he doesn’t seem to have a middle ground, he is either really on fire, or down right crap. :sweat_smile:

€100m in the hands of Monchi, bearing in mind we could possibly fill a couple of spots in the squad with young lads we already have (Bryan, Pozo etc) could get us 4 or 5 really decent squad pieces.

2 Likes

Totally agreed on this both for Kounde and YEN.

4 Likes

YEN definitely has potential to be a top striker, but I wouldn’t totally mind either if we could get a decent fee for him.

We just would need to get a decent young striker in for him ig. Also, I still think people would buy Koundé for crazy amount of money, I mean the guy is 22 or something like that.

Definitely looking forward to the summer transfer market.

2 Likes

Ya’ll harsh on Kounde. The dude is playing injured. Kid is good and will be for a long time.

3 Likes