Summer 2021 Sevilla Transfer Rumours etc

Might as well kick this off now. First up this piece of trash talk, I cannot see it really as I find Oriental type players tend to struggle in Spain, not a huge fan to be honest.

Plus Team Talk is known for making up shit, or picking up crap rumours from elsewhere and running with them.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/liverpool-keen-explosive-sevilla-star-laliga-outfit-push-minamino-transfer

3 Likes

Apparently Arsenal are rivialing Barcelona for Bryan Gil…

2 Likes

Arsenal won’t spend the money, who are they kidding. :joy:

3 Likes

The day will come when Japan and China are the go-to places for finding players at the skill level of Iniesta, Xavi, David Villa and perhaps Messi. But they will never produce players like Kanouté, Fabiano or Samuel Eto’o.

On the other hand, things are changing and Spain’s youth are generally much taller in this generation, a bit like what happened in Italy when decades ago the short-legged players with a low centre of gravity seemed to disappear, Gian Franco Zola, Pepe Signori etc.

2 Likes

Chinese / Japanese / Korean players are just at such a disadvantage because of their size.

1 Like

Can we say this in 2021? haha

2 Likes

Can we not? :sweat_smile:

Like Messi you mean? or Papu?

2 Likes

But Messi and Papu are a bit more sturdy. :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Minamino… nah thanks!

1 Like

For Chinese, proper youth system doesn’t even exist in the first place.
For Korean and Japanese, i think it’s mainly due to their lack of athleticism and weaker physicality.
Son Heung Min is an exception of course.

4 Likes

If only his wages weren’t well beyond our reach, I see Agüero is likely leaving Man City on a free this Summer.

Why so we can pay his medical bills?

2 Likes

He ain’t that bad. :sweat_smile:

His last season without an injury causing him to miss games was 16/17.

2 Likes

I love this man.

"I’m where I want to be, where I’m fulfilled and super happy. Sometimes that’s priceless.” :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

First I had even heard Barcelona wanted him. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One of their presidential candidates ran on the platform of bringing Monchi to Barca.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thoughts on Azmoun being linked to Sevilla?

5 Likes