Summer 2020 Sevilla FC Transfer Rumours

Get Kaan Ayhan of Fortuna Dusseldorf. He can play as DC or DR. Playing at Turkish National Team, he scored our leveler against France in Paris. Decent champ…

This Covid-19 is going to have huge implications on a lot of football, and I cannot see transfers being any different.

I hope this is true. Rakitic is in the last year of his contract with Barca and the reports are that they will allow him to go for a bargain price rather than get nothing for him next year.
It’s all down to how much he wants to return I suppose, whether he is willing to take a big pay cut.

1 Like

Would be a great signing, and for me an upgrade on Banega / Mudo anyway.

2 Likes

He can still play for a top club, so a Rakitic return would be amazing. Him & Campaña coming back would be very impressive.

Please don’t give in to those scumbags. :weary::weary::weary:

Liverpool are also tracking Diego Carlos but face competition from Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico de Madrid
Sevilla FC: El Liverpool insiste en Diego Carlos | Marca.com.

That’s him gone then :disappointed:

Buy clause is 75 million. I think the club is going to need $$$ after missing this last half of the season and maybe part of next.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t know much about the source or how reliable it is, but I hope not in this case.

https://amp-estadiodeportivo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.estadiodeportivo.com/sevilla/2020/04/13/sorloth-goleador-moda-vinculado-madrid/274857.html?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15868118903959&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.estadiodeportivo.com%2Fsevilla%2F2020%2F04%2F13%2Fsorloth-goleador-moda-vinculado-madrid%2F274857.html

Sorry about the dodgy link, but it says Sevilla looking at Alexander Sørloth. He might have done ok in Turkey, but there is no way he has suddenly improved so massively, he was a useless lazy donkey at Palace. He would flop in Spain big style. He is also shit in the air for a big lad, so he wouldn’t be that good in the LdJ role.

Given how long the virus is going to be around, the transfer window might as well be open when things get back on track. And there are no shortages of names being floated around.

Shaqiri was touted for a mega money move but at 28 and being a winger I’m not sure he’s what the club needs. Also the links have sort of died down.in the past two weeks.

Diogo Leite, a 6ft 4in Portugese defender from Porto is the subject of a tug of war between us and Valencia, no idea if he is any good. The interest in Porto players continue with Chidozie Awaziem, another 6ft 4in giant who’s playing on loan for Leganes, Monchi loves Leganes and Porto players.

The right side of the pitch needs reinforcements so Joakim Mæhle, a Danish 22 year old do-it-all from Genk has been linked, while Florenzi who is rumored to be on good terms with Monchi is another possibility, though I’ve heard he’s uninspiring at best and torrid at worst.

The team’s needs are dictated by who is leaving the club in this window. Getting Rakitic is a priority, at 20m he is a steal and what we need after Banega leaves. Mudo could also leave if the any offer comes along, just relieved that interest in Ocampos has died down for now. I have no idea who to go for right backs but Malang Sarr is probably not the answer. Assuming some club does plump for Lopes could the club invest the funds in trying to acquire Everton Soares? Guy is electric on both wings and could be a deadly duo with Ocampos.

Diego Carlos gives different answers of whether he’s leaving every week but we need 2 defenders anyway. I really hope Monchi takes a look at Marash Kumbulla of Hellas Verona, he’s just turned 20 but has started almost every game for a Verona defence that has conceded a miserly 26 goals; only Juve, Inter and Lazio have conceded less.

1 Like

Nancy won their case against Sevilla concerning the transfer of Clément Lenglet, in front of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). According to an official club statement, the Spaniards have to pay €3.708 million plus interest and procedural costs to club from the northeast of France.

1 Like

Why???

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind Bakayoko to replace Fernando/Gudelj. Had a big season in Milan, and was having a good one in Monaco. One of the top DM’s currently. But he’s pricy AND with those Chelsea wages? :disappointed:

No clue what’s to become of the transfer market. So much uncertainty, and i still have doubts whether a ball will even be kicked. But you have to imagine that Sevilla FC is one of the best clubs positioned financially. A lot of clubs have been running with debt, while SFC has seen growth in value year after year.

1 Like

Player value will have plummeted through the floor surely? Clubs aren’t going to be able to go out and spend £40m on bang average players anymore.

Did he have a big season in Milan? I seem to remember him not getting on well there, and talk of player and club trying to terminate the loan early. :thinking:

I mean we don’t have a ton of debt, but there are a lot of financial commitments with the stadium improvements, the training ground improvements and the recent investment into the roster. If they don’t finish the season, I’m assuming they will have to refund STH’s some money and maybe some sponsors. It could get ugly quick.

1 Like

It didn’t start off well, but Gattuso was patient with him. They eventually developed some camaraderie and he was pivotal to that team, which got ravaged by injuries mid-season. You could see him reach another level in that 2nd derby game vs Inter, where he scored Milan’s opener. He galvanized the whole team and they nearly got the equalizer at the end, if it wasn’t for D’Ambrosio’s balls!

But towards the end of the season, something happened between him & Gattuso, and he never played the last few games.

1 Like

The Right Back we have been calling for?

1 Like

This isn’t the first article mentioning him coming. Very possible.

1 Like