Shape the Squad 2021/22 (Opinions and Ideas welcome)

Is it possible to ban someone from the forum?

2 Likes

Banning in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦

4 Likes

Nah

Seriously tho can Chris ban him? I love this guy to death but heā€™s really annoying lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s been done.

Only a week for now. But thatā€™ll be his last chance. Clown assā€¦

5 Likes

Heā€™s not a clown-ass just a silly kid. Heā€™s not mature yet

3 Likes

Honestly though, what was homie tryna accomplish with that Angular Mathematics thread? :joy:

If the kid needs help with his homework, just ask. Donā€™t disrespect your jaw talking crazy about Navas & Ocampos nowā€¦ :expressionless:

5 Likes

Yeah sorry about that lol. I donā€™t know what he meant by that he was just messing around probably.

3 Likes

:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: Praise be!

4 Likes

This is your second warning. Never talk bad about this man. 1st he won Spain the world cup and second he continues to fight for a place on the national team and is a Sevilla treasure.

4 Likes

Damn late to the party.

4 Likes

Lol we had a chat with him and now heā€™s banned for a week

2 Likes

So, uh Chris. When you ban someone does it ban their IP or just the usernameā€¦

2 Likes

Hell if I know; havenā€™t ever done it before. I would assume an IP ban.

4 Likes

If Lazio put Joaquin Correa up for sale, and we are rumoured to be in for it too. I would be down. He has the speed, and skill to make things happen against anybody. He didnĀ“t shy away against BarƧa or Real. He would still run at them and take them on. I would be down for a return, what you guys think?

5 Likes

Too soft and loves to throw himself on the floor too much.

2 Likes

Yep knocked off the ball far too easily and spends most of his time on the floor, itā€™s a big no from me

2 Likes

We are currently at our Argentina quota. :wink: JK, I donā€™t know why the hell we got rid of him. I liked him.

2 Likes

About Papu. He hasnā€™t quite lived up to his Atalanta self, but one could argue that itā€™s because heā€™s been played out of position. If we switched to a 4-2-3-1, with Papu as a number 10, maybe he could show how good he really is. If not, I would love to see Oliver or Ɠscar as that number 10. I think a 4-2-3-1 is the best choice for next year

2 Likes

Another question, if KoundƩ leaves, which is pretty likely, who would we like to see replace him?

2 Likes