Shape the Squad 2021/22 (Opinions and Ideas welcome)

My ideal would be Ocampos, Oscar Bryan Gil to be honest.

I like Papu, but he needs to show me in the last ten games he is worthy. After three great games to start (8 out of 10s), he has been about a 5 out of 10 since. And he has had a couple of little sulks when subbed off already, you’re new to the club and under performing, you need to prove yourself before you start throwing BF’s at getting subbed off. :joy:

If we aren’t going to start Oscar we might as well loan him to a La Liga team for the season to get him minutes rather than letting him waste away getting 10 minutes every 3 games. I like the guy, he has a lot of potential, he has energy, and the guy can hit a set piece.

3 Likes

U guys should try a 4-1-5 which Fernando as a holding midfielder

1 Like

Please stop.

1 Like

Lol. @ChrisLail can you edit the word ‘shit’ so that it shows the b3tis club icon.

4 Likes

Me?

I need to stop?

Yes you!

1 Like

I’m not doing anything tho

I agree with the 4-2-3-1 actually. I think we should move on YEN and Kounde because I don’t see Kounde wanting to stay a third year and YEN has reached his potential imo. We should also move on Gudelj, LDJ, and a few other players. I’m excited to see Gil in the first team next year

3 Likes

Also, where do you guys read Sevilla transfer rumors? I can’t find anywhere with good information

1 Like

Usually here: https://www.vamosmisevillafc.com/

But sometimes other spanish sport portals as well.

1 Like

You’re doing enough.

Ocampos work rate is Terrible tbh

1 Like

Thanks

Real Betis y Sevilla FC: Noticias y vídeos en ElDesmarque spanish

transfermarketweb.com is also combining different sources in their newslist so you can just search for sevilla and get plenty of small articles with who we are linked.

fichajes.com is also pretty good for all the ins and outs.

couple sites that i look on regularly.

4 Likes

I agree. For our #10, it has to be a player that has goals in him. That’s the only thing holding Oliver back, cause ultimately, it makes us look less threatening.

Okay, now you really trolling. This is literally the ONE guy you can’t say that about :joy:

4 Likes

Any oil factory company team can pay for kounde

First of all Bono is a top goal scoring keeper. He should stay at his spot. Second of all get rid of ocampos. But Messi . Deal done . Third of all get rid of Mario kounde ez money right ? Maybe even buy Ruben neves. There’s a young 5* 5* Croatian kid who’s insane. He’s cheep too. I’m talking career mode and in real life. Now so on Jesus navas is a average trash Spanish player old fart man. Get rid of him. Never see him again . Say by to Fernando and get kante . EZ eight ?