Sevilla vs Lazio: UEL Round of 32 (2nd leg)

Just win.

2 Likes

Yeah… at this point, just win or just pass at least no matter how. Not reaching at least the quarters of EL would be a huge failure this season.

VAMOS!

1 Like

The important thing is that Sarabia & Wissam are starting. We’ll see how well Mesa plays the Banega role. {And André, you could chip in with a goal or 2 you know? :wink:}

2 Likes

Lazio have Immobile and Savic starting, kill the tie early in either way and get them some rest, Barca is a big game. And no more tippy tappy bs to start the game off please.

1 Like

With Banega out, Mudo will more likely direct play, and we know how that goes.

I look at Barca as a throw away game, but with their current form I guess we have a shot.

I am a bit in the dumps today. I was approached by Enterprise Rent A Car about doing a Promotion in Sevilla today with the great Frederic Kanoute. I couldn’t make it work with my schedule so here I am at home watching the game while looking at snow and sleet coming down.

I wish we had the luxury of a throw away game, but we’re only 1 point ahead of Getafe and Alaves and a further 3 points ahead of a resurgent Real Sociedad who have been unbeaten since the start of 2019, unless we plan on having EL patches on our shirts next season we need to stop the rot and get some points.

I agree, but not sure how realistic it is.

Escudero pulled a hammy. Promes on for him in the sixth minute.

Ben Yedder with a shot on goal 8’

Barca have our number in the last few seasons so just hoping for a draw, any point would help our cause in la liga.

Mudo with a stupid mistake there to set up a dangerous free kick. Just kick the shit away Mudo.

1 Like

Goal WBY!!!

WBY! It’s always him! 1-0 Sevilla

2 Likes

Mudo has to be careful. He’s diving around like crazy on a yellow.

Mudo finds himself in a ton of space and delivers a cross a bit too high for Silva. Could have easily been 2 there. :frowning: '30

really good first half. They look a much better team today. Maybe Amadou to replace Mudo early in the second half. Other than that, go boys go.

2 Likes

Mudo sent off with his second yellow for nothing. It wasn’t even a foul!

Straight red to a Lazio player and I’m not sure anyone knows why haha. Looked like a simple yellow all day.

1 Like