Sevilla Atlético, Sevilla C & Juvenil A 2021/22

That RFEF Liga Sleeve looks bloody awful by the way. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Game ended 0-0, not the worst start given they came down from the Segunda, plus Bėtis Deportivo lost to a 91st minute Penalty. :sweat_smile: I didn’t think we would do much when I saw we subbed off Ivan Romero after 58 minutes. Bit of an odd one given the striking options.

Also looks like Isaac Romero got sent off in the 90th minute. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Alcoyano 1-0 Bėtis Deportivo
Barcelona B 1-1 Algeciras
San Fernando 1-3 Villarreal B
Albacete 3-1 Castellon
Cornella 0-2 Atlético Balaeres
RB Linense 2-1 Real Madrid Castilla
At. Sanluqueño 0-0 Nastic
Sevilla Atlético 0-0 Sabadell
FC Andorra 1-0 Linares
UCAM 1-1 Llagostera

1 Like

Thanks for keeping this up @SurreySevilla ! You rock

1 Like

:metal:t3::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gives me something to do! Lol.

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético travel to Castellon in Eastern Spain this Sunday for their second game of the season. Isaac Romero was already out suspended after getting sent off against Sabadell, but now he will be out much longer as he has suffered a spiral fracture of the left fibula in training.

2 Likes

Sevilla Atlético team for today’s game.

1 Like

Castellon must have had a goal disallowed. Shows on the Sevilla Atletico y Cantera page that Castellon scored in the 45+3 minute.

But on futbolme.com it is now the 52nd minute and still 0-0. :thinking:

OK so Futbolme now showing 1-0 Castellon at half time. Annoying but, still 45 minutes to go.

Lost 2-0 in the end goals in the 45+3 and 85th minutes.

Sevilla C start their League Campaign next weekend.

2 Likes

The lowlights here. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Was that the physio getting a red card?? :joy:

1 Like

I couldn’t work that out either. :joy: Must have had some dissent or foul & abusive language to the ref.

Highlights show next time bugger all apart from the goals sadly. I did read a few comments that Alfonso had a blinder and was out of this World, not that you would know from that.

Yea, you could only tell from maybe one of the plays.

1 Like

Not a great weekend this…

Sevilla Atlético lost 1-0 to Atlético Sanluqueño. Sevilla C were soundly beaten 4-1 by Gerena. :confused::confused::confused:

2 Likes

Totally u marked header for the Sanluqueño goal. All four of the back line stood about 6 yards away from the guy.

Not where we really want to be… :sweat_smile: SAT are a lot better than this.

Sevilla C table:

Sevilla Atlético back in action at the Estadio Jesus Navas… Tough opposition in Alcoyano who knocked Real Madrid out of the Copa del Rey last season. Really need a win today big time! Only two players missing are Adri Peral and Isaac Romero, both injured.

In better news Sevilla C won 2-1 yesterday against Cabecense and have shot up to 6th in their table. :sweat_smile:

All over, Sevilla Atlético soundly beaten 1-3 by Alcoyano and now sit rock bottom of the table on one point. Not the start to the season we really wanted but we have started probably against 3 of the toughest opponents in the division so perhaps not time to panic yet, does seem to be a bit of criticism that I can see about Gallardo the coach already building mind you.

2 Likes