Sevilla Atlético, Sevilla C & Juvenil A 2021/22

Thought I might as well get a new thread started for next season now it is confirmed Sevilla At will be in the Primera Division RFEF (Third Tier) and Sevilla C will be in the Tercera Division RFEF (Fifth Tier).

Two places to be decided in the new Two Division Third Tier. We have no idea how the Divisions will be separated as yet, will it be a straight North / South? Will it be North & East Spain teams in one Division, and South and West Spain teams in the other? We cannot be sure but here is a list of the team (38 so far as two relegation spots from Segunda yet to be decided, 1 game to play at the weekend).

These are the 38 current teams:

1. Sevilla Atlético - Andalusia
  2. Bėtis Deportivo - Andalusia
  3. RB Linense - Andalusia
  4. Algeciras - Andalusia
  5. At. Sanluqueño - Andalusia
  6. San Fernando - Andalusia
  7. Linares - Andalusia
  8. Albacete - Castile - La Mancha
  9. Talavera - Castile - La Mancha
  10. UCAM Murcia - Murcia
  11. Castellon - Valencia
  12. Villarreal B - Valencia
  13. Alcoyano - Valencia
  14. Andorra - Andorra
  15. Barcelona B - Catalonia
  16. Cornella - Catalonia
  17. Nastic - Catalonia
  18. Llagostera - Catalonia
  19. Badajoz - Extremadura
  20. Extremadura - Extremadura
  21. At. Balaeres - Balaeric Islands
  22. DUX de Madrid - Madrid
  23. Rayo Majadahonda - Madrid
  24. Real Madrid Castilla - Madrid
  25. San Sebastien de Los Reyes - Madrid
  26. Cultural Leonesa - Castile & Leon
  27. Unionistas de Salamanca - Castile & Leon
  28. Valladolid Promesas - Castile & Leon
  29. Zamora - Castile & Leon
  30. Bilbao Athletic - Basque
  31. Real Union - Basque
  32. Calahorra - La Rioja
  33. SD Logroñes - La Rioja
  34. Tudelano - Navarre
  35. Celta Vigo B - Galicia
  36. Deportivo La Coruña - Galicia
  37. Racing Ferrol - Galicia
  38. Racing Santander - Cantabria
  39. TBD
  40. TBD

Given the two remaining places look like they will fall to Lugo (Galicia), UD Logroñes (La Rioja) or Sabadell (Catalonia) I can hazard a guess of two Divisions of…

Division 1:
Andorra
Barcelona B
Cornella
Nastic
Llagostera
Cultural Leonesa
Unionistas
Valladolid B
Zamora
Bilbao B
Real Union
Calahorra
SD Logroñes
Tudelano
Celta B
Deportivo
Racing Ferrol
Racing Santander
Relegated Team 1
Relegated Team 2

Division 2:
Sevilla B
Bėtis B
Algeciras
RB Linense
Linares
San Fernando
At. Sanluqueño
Albacete
Talavera
UCAM Murcia
Castellon
Alcoyano
Villarreal B
Badajoz
Extremadura
At. Balaeres
Real Madrid B
Rayo Majadahonda
San Sebastien de Los Reyes
DUX de Madrid

Let’s see how closely I predict those two Divisions in a month or so. :grin: To be honest all that changes if Alcorcon go down instead of one of the clubs I mentioned above, as they are Madrid based they would slot into Division 2 and I imagine At. Balaeres would then go into Division 1.

1 Like

Excuse the poor attempt to draw, its quite hard to do with my fingers on a phone, but this is roughly how I think the two Divisions will be split up give or take.

1 Like

Bottom of Segunda Division, Albacete and Castellon already relegated.

Last games for Alcorcon, Lugo, UD Logroñes and Sabadell:

Mirandes v Sabadell - Mirandes 9th, nothing to play for.

Rayo Vallecano v Lugo - Rayo 6th, need to win to guarantee play off place.

Alcorcon v Espanyol - Espanyol 1st, need to win to win the title.

Logroñes v Las Palmas - Las Palmas 10th, nothing to play for.

The two teams currently outside the relegation zone arguably have the two worst games to end on. But I guess Logroñes and Sabadell still need to win either way.

1 Like

Logroñes and Sabadell annoyingly relegated, both of those will end up in that “Northern” Group I would imagine next season.

Division 1:
Andorra
Barcelona B
Sabadell
Cornella
Nastic
Llagostera
Cultural Leonesa
Unionistas
Valladolid B
Zamora
Bilbao B
Real Union
Calahorra
SD Logroñes
UD Logroñes
Tudelano
Celta B
Deportivo
Racing Ferrol
Racing Santander

Division 2:
Sevilla B
Bėtis B
Algeciras
RB Linense
Linares
San Fernando
At. Sanluqueño
Albacete
Talavera
UCAM Murcia
Castellon
Alcoyano
Villarreal B
Badajoz
Extremadura
At. Balaeres
Real Madrid B
Rayo Majadahonda
San Sebastien de Los Reyes
DUX de Madrid

I will be astounded if those aren’t the two Divisions next season. Will be interesting to see the Logroño Derby next season, both UD and SD Logroñes were formed at the death of the last Logroñes club to try and be the main team in the City, UD just relegated from the Segunda the first club to get back to that level for many years, and are the team who play at the main stadium in the City. Seems like SD used to too but moved out a few years back.

U-13’s advance out of the groups into the R16.
Saturday 05.06.2021 10:00 CET

VS

1 Like

What is this in Chris?

Not sure about these Divisions for next season. So instead of a straight North / South divide for the two groups, they have gone North & West for one, and South & East for the other. We have to travel all the way up to Andorra and Barcelona for Away games, yet Extremadura and Badajoz are literally an hour and a half up the road. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Real Madrid Castilla have been drawn in Group 2 even though there are loads of Madrid clubs in Group 1. I guess money talks. :roll_eyes::money_mouth_face: I say money talks, as it was brought in a few years ago that the RFEF covers teams costs for having to travel to the Balaeric or Canary Islands for Away games. Funny how Real Madrid are randomly put in that group.

Back in the old days the Canary Island teams used to go in Segunda B4 with the Southern teams, and Balaeric teams in B3 with the Eastern teams, until the RFEF brought in they would cover the costs and suddenly all the island teams followed RMC whatever B Division they were in.

1 Like

U13S beat Real Madrid 0-2 and just beat Valencia 0-2. They move on to the semi-finals.

3 Likes

Been watching the kids games all afternoon, I’m enjoying these little 12mins each way games.
Granada went through on pens and face us tomorrow in the semis.
Villareal & Barca also go through on pens. Barca by beating :poop:.

4 Likes

They are fun to watch. What time are tomorrow’s matches? Is it 4PM CET? The schedule I saw was murky as to the times.

1 Like

We play Granada at 10:00 CET, probably a little early for you :woozy_face:.
Villareal v Barca at 10:45 CET
The final will be played at 13:00 CET

3 Likes

Sevilla beat Granada on pens after a 1-1 draw and are now playing Villareal in the final. Villareal beat Barca 1-0 in their semi.

I didn’t realise that the final is 20mins each way instead of the usual 12.
The Sevilla u13’s are losing 1-0 at half time.

2 Likes

Sevilla end as runners up once again
Lost 2-0

2 Likes

Javi Diaz (GK)
Alfonso Pastor (GK)
Jose Angel (RB)
Pablo Perez (LB)
Lluis Aspar (CB)
Baron Kibamba (CB)
Juanlu (RB / RM)
Carlos Alvarez (AMC)
Luismi Cruz (AMC)
Ivan Romero (RW / CF)

Will all train with the first team during pre season.

And Paco Gallardo has quite obviously been renewed as coach for the team, ahead of their first season in the new Third Tier of Spanish football.

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético Preseason squad 21/22:

Adrián González (GK)
Alberto Flores (GK)
Adrián Romero (GK)
Matías
Ríos
Valentino
Mancheño
Darío
Kibamba
Salas
M. Otero
Juan María
A. Otero
Lulo
Adri Peral
Ismael
Guti
Vacas
Capi
Quintana
Arcos
Alexandro
Talaverón
Iker Villar
Isaac

Sevilla Atlético players currently part of Sevilla’s first team preseason squad.

Iván Romero
Pedro Ortiz
Luismi Cruz
Ryan Johansson
Juanmi García
José Ángel Carmona
Zarzana
Juanlu
Carlos Álvarez
Pablo Pérez

Only 15 years old (!!!)

1 Like

Three players who have left Sevilla Atlético from last season are Paco Fernandez, Simo and Antonio Casas. All three failed to agree terms on new contracts.

I didn’t really see much of Paco as he seemed to always be injured or behind Ortiz and Adri Peral. Simo was a decent little pacey Winger but he was pushing on to 23 years old so really he was too old for this group anyway. And Casas whilst he scored a few goals, and reminded me a bit of Alvaro Negredo, I always got the impression he was more of an impact sub rather than a starter kind of guy anyway.

Sevilla Atlético play a friendly Away at Malaga tonight so it will be interesting to see what team is put out as a lot of the main SAT players are off to Portugal with the first team it seems.

Also we should get a first glimpse of a new kit, probably Away given Malaga’s colours.

1 Like

Also Sevilla Atlético’s first game of the season is at Home against Sabadell, the first Away game will be at Castellon.

New SAT Home kit. It is a bit different but I actually really like it. Starting lineup for the friendly at Malaga today.

Alfonso Pastor (c)
Valentino Fattore
Jacobo
Puerto
M. Otero
Arcos
Santisteban
Nacho Quintana
Adri Peral
Guti
Vacas

1 Like