Sevilla Atlético, Sevilla C & Juvenil A 2021/22

Looks like Malaga won 2-0.

A few pictures from the game to look at the kit. Alfonso wore the basic Black GK kit sold on the online store with White Socks.

The stripe looks dumb

2 Likes

Been left that way for a sponsor I am guessing.

Just this £12 teamwear shirt with the Red stripe probably Heat applied to the front.

I read that Real Madrid robbed away Adri to their youth team.

1 Like

Well he played for Sevilla Atlético yesterday so they certainly haven’t robbed him away yet if that is the case.

These players didn’t start but got on at some point during the game.

Marius, Isma, Sergio Martínez, Manu Bueno, Talaverón, Darío, Marcelo, Mancheño, Lulo, Jaime, Capi, Íker and Juanan.

Okay well maybe the robbery is still in progress…

1 Like

In fairness to the player mind you, who has played more cantera players in their first teams in recent years… Real Madrid / Barcelona, or us?

1 Like

Looks like SAT will be playing San Roque de Lepe in a friendly on the 28th July. Not that my Spanish is any good.

Trying to work out who the blonde kid was in goal second half. Adrian Gonzalez is injured, Alberto Flores is with the first team squad, there is another Adrian but he has dark hair. All the reports say Marius, starting to wonder if it is a translation issue as we have a keeper in Juvenile A called Matias.

I now know who it is, Adri Perez, one of the way younger talents maybe about 13-14 years old. Remember the name for when he becomes a galactico.

3 Likes

Ah right. Makes sense.

13 or 14 yo??? :flushed:

1 Like

Yea if they stand out by much, they are after them in a heartbeat. Give the dad a job in Madrid and that’s another small investment for the million dollar golden egg possibility.

2 Likes

Sevilla Atlético drew 1-1 with Extremadura in a friendly yesterday.

1 Like

Starting XI was…

Javi Díaz - GK

Valentino - RB
Kibamba - CB
Kike Salas - CB
Juan María - LB

Adrián Peral - CM
Jaime - CM
Nacho Quintana - CM

Babacar Ka - RW
Arcos - LW
Santisteban - CF.

1 Like

Looks like Sevilla Atlético lost 1-0 to Cadiz B in a friendly. At least we got to see the Away kit though, which is exactly what I thought it was going to be.

Well… It is this basic Sunday League shirt with the two shades of red swapped over (and the White sash added).

Team looks like:
Javi Díaz - GK

Aspar - CB
Juanmi - CB
Marcos Otero - CB

Juanlu - RWB
Babacar Ka - CM
Johansson - CM
Carlos Álvarez - CM
Pablo Perez - LWB

Alexandro - CF
Diego Talaverón - CF

God that is a terrible kit.

2 Likes

Certainly not as nice as the last two or three seasons. Both the Main team and Sevilla Atlético kits have a feel this season that knowing we won’t be with them next season, Nike have basically said well here you go, have our most basic crappy cheap templates in your colours and that is all you are getting. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: