Season Three is Coming Soon!

Hey guys, we are kicking off season of the Monchi’s Men Podcast here in a few and we have some new ideas to bring to the show. One of those is broadcasting on YouTube. Not sure if we will do it Live or if it will just be uploaded later; either way, should be a new way to interact with global Sevilla fans.

If you could take a few moments and subscribe to our channel, I would appreciate it. As soon as we get to 100 subscribers on YouTube we can use a custom URL. Here is the link to the channel:

7 Likes

I have subscribed Chris. Can’t wait to see more Monchi men podcast. A great idea to do it on YouTube as well. That will hopefully attract even more Sevilla fans around the globe to interact :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Starting up the new season of the podcast. We are reaching out to all our favorite folks and asking: 1) What are your expectations for 2022/2023? 2) Do you think Lopetegui finishes out the season? 3) What does it take to consider year 4 of Lopetegui to be a success? 4) Who do you think leads this team in goals in 2022/2023?

If you could, go to: Anchor - The easiest way to make a podcast and leave a voice message with your answers to those questions.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I have like 4 recordings and only 2 from Monchi’s Men members. If you have a chance please help us out. If you want to send audio to me directly you can do it either email or whatsapp or whatever.

If you don’t have that contact information, private message me here and I’ll share.

4 Likes

Is there a deadline for the recordings @ChrisLail ?

Wednesday night, please.

1 Like

Thanks @User1115 Do I really have to introduce you as that? haha

1 Like

Most of what I got is about a minute each.

1 minute in total for all the questions? Oh man…

haha you can do it. If you need more time take it :slight_smile:

I would love to have some more recordings guys. @TimSpence2 @tay_van_holland @RyanMoore @ddadogba @los_americanos @wookie76 @eddiedc @Enrico @JakobJarc @keepingitrealistic @ClaraIsabelSFC @sevilla_spurs @SurreySevilla @ddadogba_93372973 @RayFK @blazin9rac @Bucksandreds @Brian @arsalaneyoussef @Tyler

4 Likes

Will try and do it tomorrow afternoon.

2 Likes

I will submit my thoughts! Hopefully tonight!

2 Likes

Just sent in my thoughts! Looking forward to the season and the pod!

1 Like

@ChrisLail sent you the recording link.

2 Likes

Also sent a recording

Last call for anyone wanting to chime in on the season. Thanks again for all that have sent audio in.

5 Likes

great work on this Chris and to everyone for lodging their predictions… i’ll put mine here. would love for us to land 4th, that’s the goal, but losing Kounde and DC… i’d predict that we miss out and one of Villareal, Sociedad, or :poop: (gasp) take 4th.

along with 4th, id LOVE to win something. most likely that would be CdR. and we need to get out of the group stages of CL again. last season CL performance was garbage.

i’ll go w/ Rafa Mir leadin the team with 14 goals across all competitions. thanks everyone!

PS. @ChrisLail i usually listen to podcasts on overcast but the episode wasn’t showing up there. did find it on spotify, but just wanted to flag in case something is going wrong. thanks buddy!

4 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes