Season Three is Coming Soon!

@ShendM lolol i mean… fair enough. trying to find some optimism. YEN seemingly too out of form and no real replacement available. some better health in midfield might = better service?

i wouldnt put much money on my prediction :wink:

3 Likes

Great podcast with awesome comments from all of those that participated in it.

Why are some of those folks not active in MM though? I’m talking to you @tay_van_holland and lots of others.

6 Likes

@RayFK @Tyler @wookie76 @arsalaneyoussef @Bucksandreds @blazin9rac @ClaraIsabelSFC

Better sharpen up your keyboards for this season!

5 Likes

but also to be fair to myself… Mir had 13 last season… so my prediction is for him to add 1 to that total.

3 Likes

@tay_van_holland crushed it. please get her back on the pod.

5 Likes

I’m ready! Finishing up university this fall so I will have a lot more time for Monchi’s men!

3 Likes

I’ll plan on it :keyboard: :red_circle::white_circle: Thanks!

5 Likes

I appreciate that and would LOVE to be back on! :studio_microphone:

3 Likes

You crushed it as hard as one can in 1 minute.

4 Likes

Awsome poddy, most people on the same page and dubious about Lope and the season. Worried about Top4, the CL last 16 and maybe a CDR semi-final.

But lots of division on the likely top scorer and I think Rafa Mir came just slightly ahead in that choice.

If we do get MM podcasts on youtube I’ve got some videos that have never been platformed, one is in the Maracana, Flamengo v Real Sociedad (Br) and other people may have some too, it’s all free advertising.

1 Like

That’s awesome Tim. I would love to work with you to produce those. I’m starting to learn more about video editing.

2 Likes

Looks like Overcast got bought by Apple. We are on Apple music, but I guess not on Overcast. I submitted a request to be included. Hopefully, it works. Let me know if you see it show up in the next week or so.

It showed up now Chris! So either I was too impatient or your request for things working.

Great job with all of it!