Season 2021/2022 Rest of the World Leagues (Non - La Liga discussions)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1456389796738240516

What the hell?

Is this real or just some Halloween stunt?

5 Likes

I’d say 50/50 if a stunt or not. When it comes to West Ham fans nothing would surprise me.

4 Likes

Sevilla, Atletico & Barcelona all at risk of missing out on the Round of 16 heading into the final Matchday. Meanwhile, all 4 PL teams have qualified.

This is just one season and La Liga will improve. But if the worst happens, the banter will continue as usual. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lamela was nominated for the Puskas award. Ignore the bias, but I think he deserves it as well.

2 Likes

Definitely not a ‘clear’ Puskas winner this year. I like Lazaro’s and Schick’s goals best, now I just hope I didn’t butcher their names.

2 Likes

I know Messi & Ronaldo were at unreal levels the last decade, but i wish you could only win the Ballon D’Or once. Maybe it’s too late and unfair to implement now, but i feel it would better reflect the talent around Europe.

And yes, Lewandowski at least deserved this one, especially since there wasn’t an award last year. But i’m sure they gave it to Messi because of the Copa America.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Classic!

1 Like

ESPN’s top 100 players in football:
Navas 6th best RB

Emery 8th best manager

No Bono, No Acuna, No Kounde

1 Like

What a joke!

I mean it is ESPN…haha

1 Like

That is true lol.And this might not be the best place to put this but I am planning on going to Charlotte’s first ever game next season which is at DC United. Hope to see you there pal. :+1:

2 Likes

Damn Skippy. That’s awesome! Making a weekend of it I hope!

1 Like

Making it a weekend is the plan for sure!Very excited to see Charlotte in their first game.Should be a great time regardless of the result.

3 Likes

Atletico take the lead, then Carrasco the bonehead gets a dumb read card.

2 Likes

And then Wendell follows it up a red (that was a lot of acting by Cunha) ridiculous

1 Like

Well, the Madrid-clubs saving some spanish honor…

3 Likes

Yep Real and Atletico move on.

3 Likes

Let’s hope Sevilla and Villarreal do as well tomorrow!

4 Likes

Atleast Villareal, Sociedad and :poop: are advancing. Very big for Emery and the guys, securing another big influx of CL money and maybe look to surprise next round, would be amazing for them since results have been rough in La liga.

2 Likes

Which team is setup for the long haul, Villarreal or Sevilla?