Opinions on José Luis Mendilibar's Sevilla FC

Yeah no joke! Castro looked broken too.

2 Likes

So, folks, it’s been nearly a week since Mendi was hired. What do we think of his performance so far? I personally think the board really needs to take swift action. They’ve been really asleep at the wheel these days…I mean, 6 days and Mendi doesn’t have a SINGLE victory.

Fuera Mendilíbar!

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Given the turmoil around mendilibars zero point debacle of a start, should we see if Conte is interested?

1 Like

10 days and still not a single point from Mendilibar. Fuera Mendilibar, fuera Castro!

4 Likes

Pretty much the same can be said of the fans this season.

2 Likes

definitely could say that, but there is a difference in responsibility. Also it’s been a trend over multiple years so is it really unenvisioned, in my opinion not.

2 Likes

Could this become his home, his contract is up in June.
There’s always a chance that he was just needing the right club.

1 Like

Well, we can officially add another color to the 22/23 line!

There are still quite a few games to be played today, so I’m not going to take the time to go through different scenarios. We won our match though, and that’s the most important part.

5 Likes

haha ridiculous.

3 Likes

I see what you did there…red, yellow, green. Let’s hope you got it right!

4 Likes

Believe it or not those are just the default colors that Excel gave me :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

The graphs that I post won’t show it because they only include league results, but Mendilibar is still undefeated in all competitions as our manager.

3 Likes

Well, we still have a long way to go… I’m not really in the mood to do all the math for various European qualification, but… four more victories will get us into Champions League next year! Let’s focus on that for now.

2 Likes

Seventh would Be EL conference if CDR winner already in top six?

2 Likes

Yeah, which means that we’re 8 points away from Europe and 8 points away from relegation.

2 Likes

Yeah, as much as it’s fun to daydream, passing Bilbao seems VERY unlikely to me.

2 Likes

I agree. Which is why I’m putting my European hopes in the Europa League. We only need four more wins to qualify for Champions.

It might seem like a big task when we say “We need to win the tournament to qualify,” but when it’s broken down into individual games, it seems a lot more attainable.

All that being said, I think this is still a very difficult task, and I think we’ll probably slip up along the way. I just think it’s our more realistic opportunity to play in Europe.

3 Likes