New Webstore is Live

I’m working on getting the Monchi’s Men logo approved and I’m also working to get a EU shop up and running. Look for details here when it’s open.

*I do make a slight profit on any sales, but that will go directly back into paying for hosting the site and the podcast which is roughly $700 per year.

6 Likes

I think that’s what the big dogs in the business world call a “loss”. It’s a fancy term for when the money you bring in is less than the money you put out.

Lol, just in case someone here thought you were raking in the dough.

I suppose maybe a more precise term would be “contingent profit” or “profit if you sell a ton”

1 Like

I placed an order for two hoodies. I’ll share them when they come in.

2 Likes

What the profit margin on those ones? I assume you get extra profit when you’re both the seller and the buyer at the same time, right? #GoodAtMaths

2 Likes

Monchi’s Men Logo is live now too - Monchis Men Logo | SevillistasWorldwide

I’ll try to get the European store open this weekend.

1 Like

Space Force Im Doing My Part GIF

1 Like

That you buying the :baseball: shirt? It doesn’t show me who ordered.

1 Like

yep GIF

2 Likes

European Store is live now! They have more options and some really cool ones that the US store doesn’t have. It looks like shipping is only 9.99 Euros to the US. Sevilla should look into this! haha

1 Like

There is a 15% discount for the next 8 days if anyone is interested.

1 Like

FYI, on Black Friday there is a 30% discount for that day only.

Also if you have any ideas for shirt designs let me know. I’m going to try and do some Sevilla FC related items while trying to avoid any copyright issues.

2 Likes

New hoodie got here. The shirt is very comfy. The print on this one looks good, the color isn’t as red as I would like, but I think it’s because of the gray background. The one I got for Christin looks great. I’ll post a photo of that when she lets me take one. haha.

5 Likes

Christin is gonna kill me, but here is the cute hoodie I got her!

3 Likes

Hey everyone. Everything in the shop is 24% off right now:

2 Likes

I just picked up this:

along with

and

1 Like

Sprung for the flexfit hat!
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 11.01.57 AM

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

They have already printed and shipped the hat, that is pretty damn quick!

1 Like

Hat came in today! Turned out great!

4 Likes

Sweet

2 Likes