Meme Thread 2022-2023

jordani

8 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Louie Anderson Louis GIF by Team Coco

All I can think of when I read the name Mendilíbar…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Modern problems require modern solutions.

4 Likes

We also vouch for an official willy size research and maybe even a minimum length into the selection procedure of the RFEF from now on and going into the future. The actual chance of occurence of the micropenis phenomenon globally is about 0.6%. Yet just between LaLiga officials more than half of the candidates show major signs of this possible diagnosis and thus likely falling into the micro length category. Unable to handle the slightest bit of criticism and abusing their position of power wrongfully. All in all, a very worrying trend for which we soon hope change will be seen.

the part they forgot to add to the official statement.

1 Like

White should always be the alternate socks for the Home kit, not poxy red.

1 Like

1 Like

Mendiliball - The Streak

2 Likes

5 Likes

So, not exactly a meme, but this one will make you giggle, maybe even chortle:

https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2023/05/09/6441763ce2704e37438b4630.html

The prensa madridista tries to claim that Real Madrid is the paragon of virtue when it comes to crazy sums of money :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: in football. :joy::joy:

I’m wondering whether the data they’re using is just time sensitive, ie. they picked dates that are exactly right before a big sale and after some big purchases, or whether Madrid has actually been pivoting to a more balanced financial strategy, or simply whether the LaLiga financial fair play rules are working better than EPL so-called Financial Fair Play systems, so it’s not that Madrid is more sound than Man City, it’s just that they can’t get around the controls the same was Man City can.

Anyone have insight?

1 Like

4 Likes

Who’s to say that European nations need more diversity in their gene pool?

And the following match: 4 Garcia’s on the Osasuna side, and a fifth García on the Athletic side :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like