Meme Thread 2022-2023

Isn’t this loveley? Wouldn’t that be wonderful? Monchi, I am begging.

3 Likes

Anybody else find anything wrong with this reel:

7,963 Likes, 92 Comments - Sevilla FC (@sevillafc) on Instagram: "🇰🇷 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗙𝗖 x 𝗞𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔 ❤️

🤗 환영해주셔서 감사합니다 ✨

#LaLigaInKorea #WeareSevilla #NuncaTeRindas #korea #seoul #MoneyHeistKorea #thankyou #sevillafc #sevilla"

Sliiiiiiightly weird choice, SevillaFC social media folks.

Seeing those weird modern training exercises videos I can’t help but think about how many injuries we are sowing inside that will drag on for the remainder of the season :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was more noticing the fact that they used a song from Insane Clown Posse (big enough faux pas on it’s own) whose lyrics apparently begin “Bring in the Rednecks”.

Uh, ok, SFC.

2 Likes

Definitely a weird song choice.

1 Like

Realized that this may have needed some explanation for non-native English speakers or even non Americans. Rednecks is a pejorative term for rural, mostly Southern people in the US (occasionally repurposed for rural pride).

Apparently, according to the music selected for that SFC social media post…Sevilla is a club of rednecks. I mean, Southerners with bigoted views… Andalucía will gladly oblige that stereotype.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:laughing:

When the first official game is within two weaks and you only have two central defenders on the roster
Football What GIF by Hertha BSC

4 Likes

Only 1 fit to play :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Marcao expected to be fit for trofeo Antonio Puerta. He played the last 3 months in Turkey with an injury to the hamstring and now he’s under the microscope in Sevilla.

(Guarente ?)

3 Likes

Guarente 2.0 :face_exhaling:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not sure whether that’s meant as a joke or just “here goes Monchi, just getting started in his chess match.”. I’m going to take it as the latter, which matched my views…Monchi will make it work.

1 Like

2 Likes

Monchi’s Men after every game:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Celebrating our first 3 points

Celebrating Lope’s firing

Best tweet of the week:

1 Like