MD9: Sevilla vs Osasuna [20/21]

Not necessarily in my opinion. He can just admit he was frustated and show something good on the pitch, instead of twenty dives and screams for nothing in the last 10 games. I got fed up with him, might be me.

If you need this, to gain confidence, your not an elite player in any way, shape or form.

LDJ will do the business.

1 Like

Also look at the diffence in the way he acts and the way he cheers. You don´t take a penalty like that first one.

It’s hard to imagine LDJ is our best attacker if it was last season

1 Like

It’s an interesting take. I would argue that more elite have that attitude than not.

I think Ocampos could be a better RB than an attacker

1 Like

It’s tremendously untidy, it’s a question of who wants it most.

1 Like

Hypothetically yes, but he´s not selfless enough. I can continue on this lmao.

J Lo doing his thing - brining Gudelj and Mudo on

3 Likes

It’s a habit that should be broken. Gudelj is alright still, but Mudo… not necessary in the final minutes. We already have a lot of bad experience with him being subbed this late in the game and not only this season and not only with Lope.

1 Like

That was torturous.

2 Likes

@ChrisLail @Edinho - Perhaps Rakitic listened to the podcast lol - it’s the second game in a row that he is engaging much more in tackles, duels etc. in other words, more fighting spirit in him.

2 Likes

As for the match, we deserved the 3 points, but these leads are becoming quite nerve wracking, especially by the end of the match. We need to win more comfortably, and it’s not that we cannot do so, it’s a matter of tactics and approach.

2 Likes

All in all, Lucky win nothing more. But in a heavy packed schedule with a team in not the best shape its all that matters.

Ocampos spoiled it for me. The way he needs to get the penalty, after all the screaming and diving he´s done beforehand. Getting the penalty, still acting like he does it on a sunday afternoon. Failing miserably. And then losing all of his act and composure when he gets to retake it. He´s not that much of a big player to me. bag full of ego and act, who when it doesn´t run well, starts to work against you, like they say in Marseille.

Jordan played well like usual.

1 Like

Sounds like another shocker, but at least we came away with the three points this time, thankfully.

4 Likes

Both teams don’t know how to score. I hope this trend doesn’t continue in La Liga, you can’t get new fans like this.
As for idrissi, from what i heard he could be an okay rotation player at least (like munir, suso). He can’t get pass players on his own due to his athleticism, he’s more leaning towards threatening opponent through pass and shoot, like old Villa in Barca.

3 Likes

I don’t think we had a shot on goal right?

1 Like

There is just one, maybe the shot from Acuna

1 Like

Who scored has it as two, so I think the Acuna and the PK counts as a SOG.

2 Likes

We have a problem in our play that needs to sort itself.

3 Likes