MD9: Sevilla vs Osasuna [20/21]

What attack?

2 Likes

Can’t break through Osasuna defense, well it’s expected…
CF looks like he’s gonna subbed off for sure.
I think navas is finally injured but he use some voodoo magic to transfer to Acuna.

3 Likes

Not going too well is it? Shades of Eibar and Granada here. We really need to be getting forward more and creating something. Osasuna are packing their defence as soon as we get the ball.

3 Likes

made me think about how, too many options are not necessarily good. At least so far we can´t. Everytime we play some new line up, we are searching how things work instead of going naturally. And we can´t make anything work, basically.

Maybe we underestimated how easy it will be to implement these players (except Acuña he is plug and play) Or maybe it needs more time, I don´t know.

I will tune in for the second half, we can not lose anything here or it will feel terrible and we´ll stay at the bottom table.

2 Likes

I think it’s one of those annoying but not serious injuries with Navas.
We are going to have problems with referees this season.
Need to reinforce midfield to take command.

3 Likes

So now Fernando shifts to CB and Kounde moves to RB, is that the plan? I understand this could be deployed to get used to not having Navas (for at least 1 match) in CL due to suspension, but when will Aleix Vidal ever get the chance if not in games like these? Is CDR starting anytime soon?

Hope that means he won’t travel with the Spain NT and rests at home to be 100% after the NT break.

3 Likes

Kind of a Formation change at the half - playing more 3 in the back
Rakitic on for Navas

Ocampos wins a penalty! Silly challenge.

Ocampos just can’t get anything going this season…

First sight, another one of Ocampos dives pure for the foul. Hate to see it.

1 Like

He’s going to fail again ? (no)

Thank you Osasuna goalkeeper for helping Ocampos to regain his confidence

2 Likes

He fucking nailed that one! About like Pennsylvania :slight_smile:

oh boy… shouldn´t deserve a goal.

First take: terrible penalty.
Second take: looks more like it, jezus that scream. too much ego

1 Like

I don’t think ego, I think freaking relief. He hasn’t scored since Bayern match. I’m fine with it.

2 Likes

So how are we doing?

It is relief for sure, why? because his immense ego took over and he thought he is some sort of king who makes anything happen. But he doesn´t.

2 Likes

But he can and to be an elite player you have to have that attitude.

1 Like

Not great, but we are winning!

2 Likes