MD7: Sevilla vs Eibar [20/21]

Yep good football and a great pass by Diop.

2 Likes

How is Kike only 30? He looks much older.

3 Likes

Vaclik at it again… what a shitty keeper he is. Shame on Lope for dropping Bono, worst decision so far this season.

1 Like

We had 67% possession, while 95% of the play has been in our own half.

1 Like

We can’t do anything with him except rot him on the bench and pray that Bono won’t get injured and/or suspended. That is because his contract runs out at the end of the season, unless we rescind it earlier, which wouldn’t be a bad idea after all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Had a bad feeling about this game after only 5 mins. We are playing as though we are scared to death of them, all this passing across our own goal is going to cost us eventually.
5 changes for the 2nd half?

3 Likes

We did very little all half. Certainly feeling the effects of after the champions league game and with a different line up.

The team just aren’t at it and we been caught out. Need some changes and big effort 2nd half to at least rescue at point here.

In games like this not having the crowd doesn’t help either. They are our 12th man and can help us get out of problem situations like this.

I hope we can save this game but it’s gonna be difficult now. Vamos!

2 Likes

We only need to sub off YEN.

2 Likes

Agree - I don’t think I have seen a worse striker with a ball at his feet. How did he get to this level with that footwork on the ball?

2 Likes

Rakitic as well perhaps. We lack another proper winger, so we’d need either Ocampos or Suso.

2 Likes

Kind of glad the wife is making us watch Ace Ventura by the sounds of it. :smile: So I take it Vaclik weak for the goal again?

2 Likes

Done nothing to impress me so far. A couple of crap corners, a free kick high and wide and a shot to the stand.

2 Likes

Ocampos for Gomez

2 Likes

I mean it’s a bit hard to fault him imo. Kike gets open with a through ball and he hits it high. Vaclik is low trying to stay big; however, if folks have scouted V you know to hit it high

3 Likes

OMG Yen…How did he miss that?

1 Like

OMG that freaking ball by Navas deserved better! Take him off right now!

2 Likes

YEN you got to hit the target. Was great football too! Nice move sevilla! :+1::soccer:

1 Like

YEN need to find trainer to train his body balancing and physical coordination. He’sSO bad in that.

5 Likes

First 10 minutes already better than that entire 1st half. Just finish those chances now!

2 Likes

Much better in 2nd half!

1 Like