MD6 - Villarreal vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

Bend over? it could be the entire Kama Sutra.

1 Like

1 Like

Has he given up with Rekik, Nianzou and Montiel and why is Navas playing as a right winger? Why doesnā€™t he give Dolberg a chance up front?

Line-up doesnā€™t fill me with confidence.

1 Like

For me itā€™s a statement of contempt, this si not the strongest XI, but it is an XI he has chosen to show the board the players he was given he doesnā€™t want apart the one he requested (Isco), as the rest are on the bench. At least it looks like a 4-2-3-1 but still doesnā€™t fill me with hopeā€¦

Vamos!!!

Vamos!

@sevilla_spurs I donā€™t buy the conspiracy. Heā€™s all about trust and these new guys havenā€™t earned itā€¦ Neither has Suso regained it.

1 Like

Man thatā€™s so many chances similar wasted this season.

1 Like

Early goal again, 1-0! Oliver!

2 Likes

Wish Jordan couldā€™ve done more with that . And now a goal!! Great play by Isco!

2 Likes

Get in!

3 Likes

What a start vamos! Iā€™d laugh if we win today despite everything! Haha

3 Likes

A winger keeping it wide, Isco behind the space. Mir in the centre distracting, Oliver free. Perfect.

5 Likes

Fair play. Itā€™s been a good start for us and a well deserved lead.

Well taken goal from Oliver.

3 Likes

No, I am telling you that something going on, Nianzou done nothing wrong and dropped, Dolberg not really given a chance, the guy needs results and I really donā€™t think he fancies the players heā€™s been given and wants to make a statement

1 Like

Very similar to the previous play except here Torres deflection goes in and Jordanā€™s got blocked.

Shows how small the margins are and how luck can help or hurt

2 Likes

Nothing wrong? When Iā€™ve been able to watch heā€™s been very erratic to put it generously.

2 Likes

Not trusting our ability to play out the back. Many turnoversā€¦

Not sure we have the counterattacking ability to take advantage

2 Likes

Oliver has been one of our best players this season. Should be starting every game.

Absolute mystery why heā€™s not in the CL squad.

5 Likes

Canā€™t make it out of our half right now

1 Like

This morning were driving and @NayNayAK was watching the play by play. I about wrecked when I hear him yelling GOAL, GOAL, GOAL!!! Nice start to the game.

3 Likes