MD5: Barcelona vs Sevilla [20/21]

Fatigue is really showing now.

Also huge respect to LDJ for the goal, nicely done, but we need YEN in the second half only for pace in counters nothing else. Yes, he might miss every chance but at least we’ll create more and instill fear in Barca so that they might give in later on.

Otherwise, a good half in overall. The match is quite equal in all aspects.

2 Likes

Not bad not bad, first minutes where great but it turned in a bit of a stale mate and when we got possession we spoil it quite quickly towards the later part of the first half.

Ocampos isnt that much involved in the attacking play lately. He looks agitated and frustrated maybe with his own play as well. Not sure, what’s up.

1 Like

You were right about Ocampos, he’s got the wrong head on and it has been noticed lately when he was subbed, always shaking the head and disappointed, like he wants to prove something. He will be a legend only if he’s a team player, not an individual.

3 Likes

Pretty good 1st half tactically.
Ocampos need to calm down and make less 1 on 3.
I feel like a quick and lethal team can still crush this Barca 3 to 4 goals.

3 Likes

Yeah he has to be more self critical too, he played pretty bland some games he got subbed out rightfully.

1 Like

Was saying that to my father, he’s a Barca fan since very long. If they were to face Bayern they’d still lose, maybe not with that score line but at leas 3 goals down.

1 Like

I have never seen Barca play this passive defensively

2 Likes

Positive news for Suso, they found a shirt that fits well. No more oversized baggy dresses.

2 Likes

if Nesyri pressures this Barça defense like he does normally they will be done for.

1 Like

Go for it Sevilla

I think we need Oliver for Rakitic

1 Like

Exactly what happens, since the subs, Barca are unable to play out from the back, great pressure play

1 Like

Yeh but I think Sevilla have turned up the volume, that’s why Oliver might be better, Rakitic better in a big game but right now Oliver has the kilometers.

1 Like

I think we’ve screwed it up with Gudelji and now we are on the back-foot

4 Likes

What the fuck are these subs? This match is there for the taking? Carlos for DeJong please

1 Like

What the hell, Nesyri. How to waste an attack…

3 Likes

Yen blew it

1 Like

Feels like, we are satisfied with the draw no?? It is soo Winnable…

2 Likes

Seems so, unfortunately

1 Like

Feels like an opportunity missed to be honest.

These last 5 minutes have had me proper on edge though, Bono having to make a late save to stop these Putas stealing it undeservedly.

2 Likes