MD4 - Sevilla FC vs Barcelona [22/23]

Do we get it to the point where the second half is still relevant tho?

Rakitic and Jordan can maintain a position statically but if they get outpaced and outmoved everywhere what’s the point. Filling space I guess. Well.

I’m just hoping to not see us role over but i’m afraid we will. A low confidence team, with unfit additions. Against the to the maximum hyped up talented Barcelona on the rise. Recipe for disaster. If we are capable of somehow ruining the recipe by adding some blood, sweat and spice I will be very glad already.
anyway,
Vamoos mi Sevilla!

2 Likes

Also imagine giving gifts to Almeria or Osasuna. 0 allowance against Lewandowski. Young Nianzou together with Gudelj, is like a relaxing spa treatment for him.

Seeing Kounde in a Barca shirt rips my heart apart.

4 Likes

Really does…

1 Like

Vamosssssssssss

1 Like

Looks like Fernando playing CB?

1 Like

2 Likes

Hate to be negative again, we’ll need exceptional performances from YEN Lamela and most everyone else or it will be a massacre.

Decent start Guys… The crowd are buzzing!

2 Likes

How did that not go in!!!

1 Like

This is much more like it, great tempo and play. We look good tonight…

1 Like

Some decent forward play indeed. Barca not clean at all. So let’s take advantage as long we can…

We can’t even score from offside positions, two so far. Wait till Lewa gets the ball. !!!
YEN couldn’t score in a Brothel.

Lamela got it in tho

2 Likes

YEN needs to hammer that in… We are so wasteful with our chsnces… it should be 3 - 0!

1 Like

We can’t keep missing these chances.

1 Like

Atleast we are trying to find the space behind, and there are decent runs. Now find the right timings.

1 Like

Of course. 1-0 to Barcelona. Giveaway from Jordan and they break quickly, cleared off the line but finished by Rafiinha

Possible offside though?

1 Like

We pay the ultimate price, even with a great defensive effort they still score… typical Barca…

1 Like

Forgot that, but it’s another fail.