MD36: Sevilla vs Mallorca 11-05-2022 (21/22)

Wake up, mi gente! It’s game day!

We’ve got three games left to play. A win in any of them will secure us a spot in UCL next season.

7 Likes

Perfect time for a Lope ball siesta!!

5 Likes

It’s judgement day.

4 Likes

I think Mallorca is one of the least impressive teams. With some for fun players like youngsters Kang-In and Kubo, who are talented and who like to bark, but really hardly ever become real threats and in the end normally just role over with some exceptions indeed. Muriqi, Daniel Rodriguez or Maffeo, same with Salva Sevilla having to carry and lead this Mallorca at 38 years old. Respectable. Them playing for their lives might make it a last ditch effort for them to escape demotion.

We should want to prove we are deserving of the CL spot atleast no? but will we? Or will it be a gullible night where we help Mallorca in their battle and gift them some points?

3 Likes

I’m here for Lamela-Papu-Tecatito. Surely this is good enough to beat Mallorca?

5 Likes

Glad Youssef is out. Took a long time.

3 Likes

We daring any predictions?

1 Like

We must win tonight to wrap up champions league. A loss tonight would set alarm bells for 4th and give :poop: hope. We should win this but we can’t be trusted much lately. Hopefully they surprise us.

0-0? :rofl:

2 Likes

How’s it come to this? Remember when we were clear 2nd and way clear of Barca? Good old days. Sigh :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Against the team who concedes 2 a game on average, and with 62 conceded goals, the second most vulnerable defense, it wouldn’t be us if we were the ones to make that a difficult task.

I’d like to be positive again, and say we beat them 4-1. But hey.

4 Likes

2-1, cause we’re unable to keep clean sheets anymore.

2 Likes

4 goals tonight? :scream: Remember who the manager is bro. Lope will have lose it if we score that many haha

2 Likes

I might go as far as saying Gudelj is gonna score one, even. Rafa Mir 2, and Lamela the other one.

1 Like

I’ll call it the players revolution.
Also we can’t sub in Gudelj anymore.

1 Like

But just who will take the penalty without Rakitic and Ocampos on the field?
Papu probably.

Sergio Rico dropped for Reina.

I’ll 100% say Rafa Mir, but it depends how far his leash reaches from the doghouse. He might not yet make it.

Is the game on La Liga TV? Can’t see it for some reason.

It’s that one game a week that is not on the normal channel, syndicated to lesser outfits, on GOLTV here.

1 Like

We look much more threatening with Mir in the match.