MD36: Sevilla vs Mallorca 11-05-2022 (21/22)

This damn ref is 100% going to cause issues. haha

1 Like

Papu is having a horrible match so far.

2 Likes

It’s the same old same old … dire.

2 Likes

Thank goodness Mallorca is so bad.

3 Likes

Finally some decent build up, play towards some danger in the box.

1 Like

This football is so stupid it burns.

2 Likes

It’s 3:30, but I feel like I need to drink

3 Likes

That was absolutely dreadful.

1 Like

Have one for me

1 Like

Saw one good attack with some dynamic movements. But generally very lackluster. Jordan did some good things, went deep, got some runs into the box. Papu tried to get something going, but so deep, so what is Gudelj offering then? Gudelj started off, atleast trying to speed things up going forward from the build up. But then after 5 minutes set back, and now its the wait for either Papu or Jordan to slowly get into a position but the availability in the midfield isn’t good. What else is Gudelj doing? then atleast put Rakitic in there.

2 Likes

If we don’t win tonight, the alarm bells will start ringing for me. The top 4 hasn’t been secured yet. Betpiss can still catch us.

Yes they’ve got to play Real but they have nothing to play for and will be resting players for the Champions League. Look how many they rested against Atleti.

Away at Atleti and home to Bilbao is a tough end to the season for us also.

2 Likes

True point. We need the win tonight or we could easily lose our last 2 and betispiss win there last 2. Big 45 mins for the squad and lope.

2 Likes

I’d take Papu off for Munir, to find space around Rafa Mir deep. and Gudelj for Rakitic.

2 Likes

Not any better are we? Watching tonight on tv in salamanca on the 1st leg of our trip to the uk for the summer. Glad we set off today and didn’t bother waiting until tomorrow after watching live. 1st home game i have missed this season and sorry to say glad i am not there. Not be surprised to not get anything from the last 3 games

2 Likes

There is no need for Gudelj to be in this game of all games. Maybe in the second half when they bring in threats such as Kubo, but right now fucking bomb them!

What a gorgeous city. We ate at a Michelin Star spot there and it was the worst meal I’ve ever had haha.

Why does Corona have to take forty touches before crossing?

Lamela not as crisp as before. His touches, directness and runs everything bit off. We should have been through there.

Oh they already started? I thought they were just warming up for 55 minutes

Is there a course in counterattacking that this team can take in the offseason?

1 Like