MD34: Sevilla FC at Valladolid

[event start=“2023-05-14 12:30” status=“public” name=“Sevilla FC at Valladolid” timezone=“America/New_York” allowedGroups=“trust_level_0”]
[/event]

Total Shots
Valladolid - 28
Sevilla - 17

Shots on Target
Valladolid - 6
Sevilla - 5

Possession%
Valladolid - 54.2%
Sevilla - 45.8%

Pass Success%
Valladolid - 78%
Sevilla - 74%

Tackles
Valladolid - 9
Sevilla - 19

1 Like

#9 is back!

3 Likes

And if you ask me, he is NO DOUBT a starter this match. Almost no one from starting XI will be playing

Hopefully he’s able to play. He’s been on and off the bench for what seems like months, but he hasn’t seen the pitch. It would be great to have him back

1 Like

We may just get the Rekik-Marius pairing we’ve all been dreaming of…

JK, I honestly don’t even know what position Marius plays. But I really do think we shouldn’t even have convened folks like Navas or Acuña to this match. Doesn’t matter what is happening in the match, I’d rather see Dmitrovic as a striker than to have Navas or Acuña playing in this match.

1 Like

Dmi
Telles, Rekik, Marius, Montiel
Oliver, Gueye, Papu,
Rafa Mir, Tecatito, Lamela

My dream squad for this match. Anyone willing to place a bet that I’ve lost my marbles. Almost no chance those guys are the ones they line up.

However, maybe what happens is we play relatively strong XI in hopes of a couple early goals and then dump as many guys on the bench as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Beating Valladolid tomorrow also means that we’ll even mathematically be in La Liga for at least another season.

1 Like

Winning tomorrow also takes us tied with 8th one point off conference league qualification.

3 Likes

Navas, Acuña,Yen and Papu are all on 4 yellows. They will miss the derby if they are booked today

2 Likes

Still a decent lineup considering the fatigue and casualties.

4 Likes

In my mind this game doesn’t matter, and I am curious how it will be for the team and how we approach this.

In what universe is that not a yellow? Gueye slow to get up

Please fucking sign bade to a long long contract. He’s absolutely stabilized our defense

4 Likes

Mir failing to put a few wide open headers on net.

Every game matters for momentum and still the possibility of finishing 7th in the league.

Europa more important of course and the chance of CL qualification which would render the league position not that important.

Bigger game for Valladolid with the position they’re in.

4 Likes

Bade just saved our ass again my god. Pay him

1 Like

If you set priorities, Conference league should be at the bottom of all.

We are really getting away with things now. Free headers, one-on-one’s. Lucky to have it still squared.

2 Likes