MD32: Sevilla vs Girona

1 Like

Hey @ChrisLail. I’ve been trying my best to get a hold of you or one of the pod guys. It was suggested in your live chat to maybe post here to get your attention.

I’m Dave, and I run the Turin Giants YouTube Channel and me and my cohost Dash run content on YT and host on the official Juve Twitch channel. We have tried to make it a point to collaborate with our counterparts througout our european campaign to the best of our ability and we would like to extend an invitation out to Monchi’s Men to do the same. Most recently, we collaborated with Sporting160 where we did 3 podcasts. A preview, and then one for each leg including a watch along.

Would you guys be interested in doing something like that? We could do straight podcast, livestreams, watch alongs, or anything we deem would be great for our viewers.

Thanks and have a great day!

8 Likes

Chris will be able to help with specifics for scheduling and such, but I just wanted to welcome you here and thank you for reaching out!

5 Likes

Thanks @sterusebn. I look forward to setting something up with Monchi’s Men.

2 Likes

Welcome Dave @TurinGiants - glad to have you here.

2 Likes

Hi @TurinGiants, I’ll shoot you a message tomorrow and we can set something up.

2 Likes

3 Likes

If we pick up these three points, we are 2 points back from that Conference League spot. Incredible. And in striking distance of :poop:, my only real aspiration in LA Liga this season

6 Likes

Yep a win and we are two points behind :poop:

1 Like

@TurinGiants - if you are in the Juventuz forum, the user: Albo is a real life good friend of mine.

1 Like

Only if Real Madrid wins the Copa Del Rey. If Osasuna wins and doesn’t qualify to the Europa League through the league table, then we need to climb to 6th instead of 7 to qualify for Conference League.

2 Likes

I guess I know who I’m rooting for in that match, now…

3 Likes

Papu back in the starting eleven. It’s strange how Oliver’s role in the team fell with new manager.

6 Likes

Very happy with that starting XI.

4 Likes

That actually bums me out (the Oli-situation). I always thought he was one of the few that actually gave this team some spark and he always gave it his all.

4 Likes

Óliver is such a frustrating player. Clearly he is talented but he seems to play well in spells and anonymous in others.

3 Likes

Well, I believe he has been used as a winger several times now. And I think we can all agree that that role does not suit him best.

4 Likes

Looking good out the gate…nice pressure and steals.

Really early yellow on Gudelj. Gonna be a rough go for him for 85+ minutes.

Great chance there by Bryan. He really should have done better. Pulled it down, but couldn’t put a foot on it.

2 Likes