MD32: SEVILLA FC vs REAL MADRID [21/22]

A match thought to have different ramifications several weeks prior now takes place with Sevilla in the midst of a battle for Champions League qualification. The title race isn’t officially out of the question, but there is too much of a gap with so few games left to play for the thought to be entertained. Acuña & Delaney return to the fold, as Lopetegui looks for a solution to bring defeat to his former side for the first time.

#VamosMiSevilla
#NuncaTeRindas

4 Likes

The most important news is that Acuna is back. He is a key part of this team. I hope Papu is ready enough to start the match, then we can hope for a good result.

2 Likes

Strong line up, only one player is really missing (Fernando), so big job for Jordan to play in defensive midfielder role. I’m glad to see Corona - Papu - Lamela combination in the attacking area, this could be little bit more creative than usual.

6 Likes

Papu and Tecatito should provide some sparks on the left but will Martial finish?
Just a little worried about coloured cards on Jordan and centre defence.
Some good atacking players on the bench but not a lot of reserve for defenders.

1 Like

I agree Jakob, apart from Fernando, this lineup is PERFECT. And now for the inevitable disappointment… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have much faith in a sole holding midfielder named Joan Jordan, but we shall see

1 Like

Let’s Goooooo!!!

1 Like

Fck! My internet is letting me down right now, can’t watch a stream. Just here, to cheer em on. And catch the flow of the game from you guys. Vamooooooosss mi Sevilllaaaaa!

And I’m watching in 4K :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

nice feed from Rakitic(?), nice touch and shot from Martial.
With Papu and Acuna we looks much better.

1 Like

Yes…goal Rakitic!!!

2 Likes

Vamos

1 Like

Nice shot, their wall was wider open than the US-Mexican border, though

1 Like

Sneaky free kick from Rakitic, well spotted! Good start!

Nice fk. We haven’t score a direct fk in a long time I think.
Please keep the momentum and don’t sit back & let RM control the match

3 Likes

VAAAMOOS!!

3 Likes

Keep it going and humiliate RM!

3 Likes

Vaaaaammmooooossss! Where’s this been all season??!!!

2 Likes

Keep on the attack. Nice play boys

UK commentators saying Rafa’s warming up, unsure who might be coming off…

1 Like