MD32: SEVILLA FC vs REAL MADRID [21/22]

Found my place in a bar, just in time. What a start. Beautiful stuff!!!

2 Likes

Such a nice attack, all of it fit right in. Would’ve gotten a penalty if Lamela would not have been there.

Als nice to see we don’t sack in, parking the bus. We instead play with a euphoria and confidence. Super start in this game!

1 Like

Look at how hard they’re pressing, wish we played like this against Barcelona

Lopo yelling at martial. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s off at the half

1 Like

Great to see us come out the blocks flying and maintain it. Where’s this been though all season?

Scrap what I said, now we’re parking the bus :roll_eyes:

Not sure if this wins most obvious comment of the match, but Martial looks pretty lost out there…

1 Like

2-0 most dangerous score in Football. Mentality and Momentum wise. A lot can change. Keep it up.

1 Like

surely that is a foul

2 Likes

unbelievable no call there. Cavaminga pulled Martial down there. Should have been a second yellow for him there.

4 Likes

CLEAR foul FFS ref!

4 Likes

clear second yellow he should be off

6 Likes

Wow I’ve never in my life seen a worse no call.

6 Likes

Not a red card offense, so i doubt the decision will be corrected.

CLEAREST foul!

5 Likes

What comedy is this, stupid yellow card, bad calls by the ref.

Hilarious though : Dutch commentator says Real played themselves because Rafa is better than Martial, hahaha

4 Likes

Even in La Liga, even when someone gets the ball from behind like that, they call a foul. But he didn’t even touch the ball. You’d think we look for reasons to talk about the refereeing.

5 Likes

That decision is just shocking even in La Liga I’d expect the refereeing not to be that incompetent

1 Like

Don’t think Lopetegui will be happy with that play in and around Sevilla’s box. Letting Madrid back into the game too much

4 Likes

Imagine the calls if we were actually challenge for the title. That just wasn’t needed. They’re already losing. At least give them an alibi.

Surely Ancelotti subs off Camavinga at halftime?

1 Like

Ref gets extra large whistle at end of first half. His first half was inexcusable.
(I know, I hate refs and bang on about them)

I’m surprised he didn’t penalty the Bono Diego Carlos mix up

3 Likes