MD31: Sevilla FC vs Granada CF [21/22]

I have no issues w/ Ocampos coming off. His final ball has been awful for a while so it was a welcomed change. Nice touch to get by the keeper for the tap-in though.

3 Likes

But play Ocampos in the middle we might get a big surprise, thatā€™s where he can do damage not fooling around on the wing.

1 Like

Lope stated that DC woke up with a fever this morning, but still managed to start - needed to get subbed at that time. Also stated that Rekikā€™s season is unfortunately over. He played well vs. Barca.

3 Likes

Wow. What can I say? That wasnā€™t a Lope team I was watching last night.

An important win and great entertainment. I thought it was an absolute cracker of a game. I liked the fact we looked to play attacking football and showed fantastic spirit to come back from 1-0 down and to win after being pegged back to 2-2. Granada also played their part in what was a good derby match and I hope they can stay up. They definitely showed enough that they can do so.

A real confidence booster going into the game against Real next week and for now at least, it puts us 2nd. Letā€™s hope a few rivals slip up this weekend!

2 Likes

Cracking game, we bossed it for around 20mins of the 2nd half with the crowd really helping by getting behind the team.
I never want to see Yen start again this season he looks totally lost. Rafa, Papu & Corona is the way forward for the last few matches.

The best part of the night was we didnā€™t get wet, made a nice change this season. :grin:

6 Likes

En Nesyri has never fully recovered from his injuries accumulated over the last 2 seasons. Best if he has a good rest and see if he can get back to his best.
But Diego Carlos was the man, really up for the game. From the first five minutes you could see he was eating up every ball and challenge despite his sickness.

Heā€™s now taking out Spanish citizenship so he doesnā€™t seem to be a player who wants to travel the entire circuit. And the NT is saying he can play for Spain. Always liked him but right now heā€™s total hero.

5 Likes