MD30: FC Barcelona vs Sevilla FC 3-5-2022 [21-22]

Sorry I was absent tonight, I went to Wembley to watch Sutton in the EFL Trophy Final today… It’s such a long bloody day out, and such a shame Sutton got fucked over by the ref giving 7 minutes injury time at the end of the game (HOW?!), and Rotherham equalised in the 96th minute, and then won it 4-2 in Extra Time.

Truth be told Sutton were absolutely shot by ET and the extra League advantage and fitness really shone through for Rotherham in the end. Good day out though, just Wembley is such an arse ache to get to and from even of you live in London.

5 Likes

Ocampos played his heart out, but unfortunately couldn’t do much all by himself - selfishness also contributed to that. Our attack was toothless tonight. Defense was ok.

Martial is a total scam. Refund please!

4 Likes

I think we may end up 5th if I’m honest.

1 Like

I’m trying so hard to dump this on Lopetegui as well, but… :pensive: what the fxck was that? :weary:

5 Likes

Was just randomly thinking about this:

Probably the best goalkeeping performance in a match in the modern history of the club.

4 Likes

Such a great game. I was in Madrid for a wedding that night. I skipped out early to go watch the match at a bar in the city. The Madrisitas couldn’t believe that I was a Sevilla fan and had a great time cheering along with me. I got a lot of free drinks that night haha.

2 Likes

That’s a great story Chris. I was in Athens when Sevilla played Apoel in 2019 and stopped outside a bar looking through the window just as Sevilla scored (I think it was Chicharito). I thought I’d go inside and watch the game but when I looked around there was no alcohol and everyone was smoking shisha pipes.

3 Likes