MD3: Cádiz vs Sevilla [20/21]

Ok let’s see what De Jong can do.

I think YEN has been poor, a lot of good work around the field but when it comes to chances up front he’s been off on everything and running offside like a fool. It’s not his day but I’d leave him on, he’s got to come through it.

Suso a bit better than normal, not a lot, but something at least.

Acuña looks a really accomplished player, I wonder what else he has in his bag of tricks, maybe a good shot? He is definitely worth more than what we paid.

3 Likes

YEN hasn’t been very good in the air either. Makes it difficult for teammates to find him.

Some good possession play. I just want to see more shots. Better get a goal quick cause these Cadiz attacks look threatening.

1 Like

Possession 79%??!! :cold_sweat: We gotta do something with that!

1 Like

Sevilla were missing the thing that Koundé wins everything in the air but in the last 15 minutes Sevilla had Cadiz pinned back and so we didn’t need him. That has to continue or we’ll have to bring him on.

I haven’t got a clue who to bring on maybe Jordan for Raki but not sure.

Been quite impressed with Acuña, Yen needs to get some of those chances on target though.

1 Like

Cadiz had only 30% against Huesca and won 2-0 :slightly_frowning_face:
And now they are 1 up against us, oh dear

Great drive and cross from Pombo, Negredo does the perfect play to lay it off and nice finish to start the second half with some pressure. Might be what we need, hope we can bring it.

Gudelj ball watching :frowning:

Slip from our centre back, and if Negredo was 2 footed, 2-0 down. He rabona´ed it still dangerous…

Ocampos has to act normal please, starting to out frustration for nothing there.

So many heavy touches by YEN

1 Like

Yen having something of a nightmare, should take him off

Gudelj is serviceable but not a starter, reinforcements please.

Munir and de Jong for the rescue please

2 Likes

Negredo still having more class then any of ours (strikers)

Well haha de Jong does it with the specialty tho. Good header, picture perfect delivery, Jesus Navas!

4 Likes

Navas catching bodies

2 Likes

Navas picks up where he left off last season. Such a great player

3 Likes

Bitch of a game now, both sides digging in, come on Sevilla.

3 Likes

As long as sevilla doesn’t have a decent nine shirt, they won’t fix anything.

Youssef En-Nesyri is horrible

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Steve_Marritott thanks for posting. YEN definitely hasn’t showed much other than the ability to run and chase.