MD3 - Almeria vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

10 minutes remain, can we do something exceptional?

We losing our heads. Record number of bookings here. Iā€™m amazed we still have 11 on the pitch.

1 Like

This ref is a joke. Every infraction doesnā€™t have to be a card.

2 Likes

Why am I still watching this?

4 Likes

Because we all like to suffer haha :joy:

Because like most of us, even when we are sucking we want to support our team.

2 Likes

So if we fail to score, which looks probable, will will have picked up one point against a midtable side and two recently promoted teams. And weā€™re definitely not beating Barcelona so thatā€™s about a bad a start as you can get

If we lose this I donā€™t see how lope can survive much longer. We defo getting nothing off Barca and have Villarreal after. We could be bottom soon.

This referee is way too card happy.

2 Likes

I doubt Lopetegui is getting sacked right before Barcelona but when we lose that one too, I feel like itā€™s gonna happen

Wow. Just wow.

I suppose our directors will start searching for a new manager at 9:00 in the morning, could take some time.

3 Likes

Sampaoli is currently without a club

7 Likes

We are dross! Thatā€™s all!

2 Likes

Embarrassing. Lope and many of the players need to go. It clearly just isnā€™t working.

4 Likes

Sadness

Keeping Lope and this system is a big insult to the fans from the management. Thanks for insulting us!

1 Like

Yeah that was a winnable game and the players started alright. However, under this system with this negative manager we arenā€™t going anywhere. The luck has ran out, our strong defence has gone and we need a change.

We look currently like a bottom half to relegation threatened team then a side going for Europe currently. Itā€™s criminal to look like that with a squad that has talent in it but we lack a proven goal scorer too.

2 Likes

Depressing match, especially the second half. Worth noting one reasonably good excuse for the loss, though: Sadiq and Ramazani are just sick in the AlmerĆ­a attack. However, Rekik sucked, Carmona wasnā€™t much better, and our midfield just canā€™t even do possession right, much less actually create any real danger in attack.

The only right thing to do is do the inevitable no further than tomorrow morning. No time to lose.

The players are not playing for the club or Lope anymore, Lope canā€™t get coverage from DC and/or Koundeā€¦ this is what realistically shouldā€™ve happened in the past 2 seasons, but we somehow managed to get through. Luck has run outā€¦ no more wild cards.

No passion, no fightā€¦ Bono had to leave his goal to try and motivate the players to do something in the box. Many crosses and many free-kicks + corners but nothingā€¦ sometimes I wonder if the team even trains those in the regular training sessions.

No sign of changeā€¦ pathetic all over. Do the right thing tomorrow morning @Monchi, @Castro. Or even tonight!

4 Likes