MD3 - Almeria vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

4th yellow.

1 Like

No urgency. Put the ball in the box

1 Like

That wasnā€™t Mirs fault I didnā€™t thinkā€¦ poor pass, no?

I thought Mir has been decent. Shouldā€™ve had an assist. Was late on the pass for the disallowed goal making it offsides. But overall canā€™t complain for him

1 Like

At first look it looked like he could have gotten there but after seeing the replay I agree with you

1 Like

Players without the ball actually attempt to create space, something last year was lacking. Fun game, sadly still even, so letā€™s hope we can grab our first win in the next 45 minutes.

6 Likes

Very happy with how weā€™re playing. We could get more goals if we continue this way. Very unfortunate to concede there, but the overall play going forward has been great.

6 Likes

These calls have been crazy. Cards for the most minimal of contact. Rekik was spared a 2nd yellow cause the 1st call was so bad. I donā€™t understand La Liga.

2 Likes

To be fair we played alright and at least created chances and moved the ball quicker.

Oliver took his goal well and great cross by Telles. They scored a very good goal themselves but Fernando will be disappointed to lose the ball.

It reminds me of the first half against Valladolid. We played decent but we disappeared in the 2nd half. I hope we can play better than that this 2nd half. The game is in balance but there is pressure to win this considering how well our rivals started the season.

Vamos sevilla!

2 Likes

This is what Iā€™m worried aboutā€¦ can we sustain this intensity?

3 Likes

We played decent but lack of a great striker is killing us. If only we had a better striker we would do a lot more in the final third and box. That along with lope taking more risks at times.

To be fair tonight we have gone out to win from 1st minute but still lack quality at times. Letā€™s hope we can grab the win as overall our performance gives us a chance if we can keep that intensity up.

1 Like

Yeah it worries me a bit. As we faded last game so hoping it doesnā€™t repeat again tonight.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good game for a neutral but for fans itā€™s the same old shit, we need to dominate the game not share it. We could dominate and lose but we never dominate and so shit happens, logic 101.

1 Like

Rafaā€™s done well so far, even creating for others. Give him a chance! :confounded:

2 Likes

Missed the first half, just tuned in for the second.

Fingers crossed for the 3 points!

1 Like

Thanks for the comments folks. It seems to be almost the same as usual. Letā€™s see some Isco in the second halfā€¦ we need his slow magic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We needed him in the first half, heā€™s coming on now.

5th Yellow.

2 Likes

Brilliant positioning by Bono on the free kick.

1 Like

We started slower in 2nd half. Hopefully we find our groove again soon

Got lucky there. Frightening pace that.

2 Likes

Get Rekik off before he gets sent off

2 Likes