MD28: Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla FC 12-03-2022 [21-22]

Yeah Rayo currently is one of the worst teams in terms of form lately. We have to win this or if I’m honest who are we gonna best away from home for rest of the season?

1 Like

I am still kicking. Hitting the coffee hard

4 Likes

Just as hard as this goal? @jdecourcey

Incredible goal.

That goal hurts my soul. Tough shot there.

1 Like

What a terrible goal to give up.

1 Like

Saw it coming. We getting what we deserve. You can’t keep playing this bad and get away with it. Hopefully it puts a rocket up them but won’t hold my breath.

2 Likes

why?

Coz it caught bono for once off guard? and it was a beast of a shot.

2 Likes

Dutch commentator says Rayo hasn’t won a game in 2022, and Sevilla hasn’t lost a LaLiga game in 2022. Pathetic scoreline at the moments.

1 Like

Rayo away is a difficult fixture but this is flat out embarrassing. If our away form continues to be this bad, we aren’t finishing second

2 Likes

Got what we deserved I’m afraid. We’ve been terrible away from home for a while and Rayo punished us.

Asleep at the start of the half and Bono should have done better I’m afraid. Hard to see us even getting a draw from here.

1 Like

Terrible because augustinson was weak as was bonos punch. Great shot sure… Terrible to give that up.

If we lose this we finishing 4th at best case scenario

1 Like

Almost a carbon copy of the first goal there. If we’re not careful, Rayo are going to score again.

1 Like

Just as weak as how, Vlasic headed into Bonos hands, and Espanyol and Alaves missed their open chances. Which you name, good defense :joy:

for once it gets punished.

I don’t know why I even bother responding to you.

hypocrit.

I really feel like we scored at least 50% of our goals from set pieces.

Our defence is all over the place. We need to wake up fast.

1 Like

Commentator just summed it up.

Rayo haven’t beaten us for TEN years. In their last 12 games against us, they’ve drawn twice and lost ten times.