MD28: Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla FC 12-03-2022 [21-22]

Yeah I just seen that. As that handball doesn’t count we had no shots. Terrible like.

2 Likes

We play football until the circle, when we reach that the ball just gets passed long, and bad.

These are the games where I ask… what do you want Rafa Mir to do?

2 Likes

I should have hit the snooze button

That was dull even for our standards.

I agree. We giving him nothing

1 Like

Same. I wish I forgot about the clocks moving forward…

1 Like

We are so bad to watch away from home. No shots and boring football.

1 Like

I have no faith that we’ll score.

1 Like

No shots at all. That’s crazy even for us.

1 Like

Same here mate. It’s like every away game we pray our defence and bono plays well. Thankfully they have again. Bono, gudelj and kounde did well.

1 Like

We’re at least keeping it tight. Not offering Rayo much, controlling the ball relatively well, and it’s at least not sticking in the backfield. Still finding it difficult to penetrate as always, so i guess we just wait for those clutch Lope subs and look for Corona & Martial to make sum’n happen from the bench.

1 Like

Problem is 0-0 draws aren’t going to get us second.

2 Likes

I agree mate. We need to create chances. We doing nothing.

1 Like

Me neither.

2 Likes

Thing is we’re solid defensively and neat in possession, all good. But absolutely nothing up front. Watching us away from home, you just don’t know where the goals are coming from. We really need to find them otherwise we’ll keep drawing or worse and maybe even struggle for 4th.

1 Like

We need him to score, that back heel flick after Kounde his long pass, over the goalie perfectly bouncing in, basically.

1 Like

Need Corona and Martial in second half.

1 Like

If we drop more points in a game like this, it really worries me for the games coming up against Barca, Atleti, Real etc.

We simply need to find a goal in the second half.

1 Like

JdCourcey you here? i’m assuming you decided to fall asleep again.

1 Like