MD27: Sevilla FC at Cadiz

Gudelj was getting more action in the box than I have in weeks!

Very timid, and not enough creativity. I’ll allow them being cautious for now, but I expect more aggression in the 2nd. Never been a fan of this Rakitic in the #10 role, but he’s been one of our better players/creators recently. The obvious swap is Jordan for another attacker, cause he ain’t much help either side of the ball.

4 Likes

Refereeing in la liga …

see no evil

Hi all , any news on when Papu will return? Hopefully we won’t lose Gill at the end the season, best player for us in this game so far
All to play for in the 2nd half , vamos Sevilla

3 Likes

Players are going to be wary of the new system until they see some positive results.

At least not much of back-passing in the first half… let’s see what the second one brings.

2 Likes

I still think sleep need to spend some for those pocket referees. The small slap on the wrist is worth it. Maybe we will get some calls :crazy_face:

1 Like

One change I’ve noticed so far is they have not passed the ball all the way back to the goalie as much. That’s a good change. Now we just need to work on our vertical attack.

4 Likes

Ocampos!!

3 Likes

Ocampos!!!

3 Likes

Huge goal. Nice corner and inexperienced goalie a bit sloppy and punished

1 Like

Ocampos!!!¡

1 Like

Pathetic flop by ocampos right there. Agree with commentator. Deserves a booking

2 Likes

That should have been a card for Ocampos. Quite a bit of simulation there.

1 Like

Ah now he gets a yellow… sub him

2 Likes

On replay pretty soft tho actually

1 Like

Yellow for Bryan Gil for simulation

1 Like

No problem with that yellow for Gil.

Very nice build up tho

3 Likes

Who is ocampos shirt message for?

I wish refs would card more often for simulation. I know in this case it’s been against us, but it is an epidemic and all of football. As long as players get rewarded for it, they will do it. Once cards start flying left and right, they would knock that crap off.

5 Likes