MD27: Sevilla FC at Cadiz

You forgot number 25…:eyes:

1 Like

And that is only Matias a Goalkeeper in case one of Bono or Dmi gets injured in the Warm Up.

1 Like

5 Likes

Hasn’t really changed much as far as lineup goes. Hopefully, the midweek “coaching” is enough.

2 Likes

I saw Marca’s headline for the lineup was “Mendi trusts in his former Eibar players” and was drawn into the headline until I realized the only real “change” in that sense is Dmitrovic…and even that, Bono just played two matches over the break so it’s perfectly normal for him to rest.

Anyhow, let’s VAMOS!

5 Likes

I figured the old Eibar guys would be picked. Let’s hope they don’t get us in an Eibar like position. ekkkk

3 Likes

Hoping for the best, but always prepared for the worst.

VAMOS!

4 Likes

Dmitrovic is going to boot out and Nesyri and Ocampos are going to need to fight for the ball.

2 Likes

Let’s hope for the best! Vamos!

4 Likes

New manager bounce should be good for at least 1 game right? It’s still Jordan & Rakitic in midfield, but hopefully Gueye spices up that dynamic a bit. At least we got actual wingers on the flanks this time.

Vamos!

6 Likes

Let’s hope at least a few games.

2 Likes

Hoping for new manager bounce. We will see though.

2 Likes

Can’t be a penalty and it wasn’t. Good on VAR.

First mistake by the new gaffer - wearing blue when you are facing a team that wears blue. haha

3 Likes

Shaky start

4 Likes

Ugg - what a great chance there but Ocampos was greedy.

1 Like

The only thing guaranteed is the ref will be shit.

4 Likes

Three blind mice….YEN pulled down while going for a free ball in the box.

2 Likes

Pape Gueye is really impressive apart from his elbow which is going to get him sent off.

1 Like

not sure what Ocampos did there

Stone cold penalty for Real Madrid or Barcelona.