MD27: Sevilla FC at Cadiz

1 Like

I had a dream/nightmare or vision (let’s see how to call this one) one night that this game ended in 4-4. And worse part is, when I shot up and woke from the dream, my immediate thought was, well we got a point.

2 Likes

We are going to crush it this match… Going forward who knows

2 Likes

I’m quite enthusiastic about seeing the Mendi style, it’s certainly what we were lacking although I did think Sampi would have done the same.

Will we see a new version of Lamela? Will we see more direct play instead of round the houses? Will Rafa Mir come good? Can’t wait.

4 Likes

I agree @TimSpence2

Hoping to see more fight and determination from the team.

Will a 4231 shape give the forward lines more time and space to create chances or will a 442 get the ball at the feet of the wingers to drive and break into space?

Looking forward to seeing this game and see Sevilla kick on.

¡Vamos!

3 Likes

If there is no change then it is clearly the players and if so there is only one other person to point the finger at…

2 Likes

I do get the sense the Acuna has been much less effective recently, with most of the wing action happening in between Navas and Suso passing back and forth to little effect…not a tactician here (and with perhaps the exception of @Edinho , neither are any of you, surely!), but the fact that Acuna has been muted to me seems to be pretty notable. Hoping that maybe a 442 works out well for Acuna’s form…

1 Like

Speak for yourself hombre, I’m an excellent tactician and after 4 cervezas can pick a better starting 11 than any pro manager.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am… in Will Still’s standards!

3 Likes

I mean clearly you missed this thread: Football Manager - #16 by ChrisLail

4 Likes

Marcáo still not training with the group, or maybe he is, seems like a total news blockout with this guy.

Ex Sevilla director Vizcaino has invited his old friend Del Nido Benavente to be seated in the directors box :open_mouth:

Man, I am PUMPED to have football back. These non-WCQ international breaks are the worst. I prefer summer breaks to international breaks, at least there is transfer drama to stay engaged. It’s like my dopamine drip turns off during these breaks.

2 Likes

Marcao posted about a two weeks ago and made it seem that he was back any day now, but then it was reported mid-April.

1 Like

3 Likes

Who? :bust_in_silhouette:

3 Likes

Mendi says that Marcao will join the squad in training next week. I’ll believe it when I see the video.

3 Likes

Only one youth on the bench. That’s a good sign that things are getting back to normal! Is this the week we get to see the return of Tecatito?

1 Like

Fingers crossed, I’d love to get Teca back in the lineup.

3 Likes