Last Six - Head to Head

Sevilla Traveling Squad

Out: Lamela, Suso, Papu, Martial, Rekik, Diego Carlos, Fernando, Montiel

2 Likes
                 Bono

Navas   Kounde   Gudelj   Acuna

Jordan   Delaney  Rakitic

Ocampos      YEN       Tecatito

Mir, Munir and Oliver as main subs in the second half. I wouldn’t mind Oliver starting though.

8 Likes

Agree 100%

3 Likes

I’d start Rafa this match just to rotate a little, but the rest is lineup. Maybe Oliver for Rakitic to give the old man some rest.

4 Likes

SEVEN Sevilla Atlético guys though. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

One has to play some right…right…right?

3 Likes

Looking forward to this after finishing work later. We have a few out but still a strong squad overall. I’m pleased to have Kounde and ocampos back. Having both navas and acuna available definitely strengthens us again the full/wing back positions.

Let’s do this boys! Vamos mi sevilla! :grinning:

7 Likes

Nacho Quintana maybe? Maybe some minutes as a sub. Think you were quite positive of him no?

1 Like

Wonder whether we’ll see another fast start like last weekend?.. I think it’ll be back to playing at a snail’s pace, but we can always live in hope! :sweat_smile::pray::soccer::boom:

5 Likes

Plenty of time between now and the West Ham match so go for it! Pretty clear game plan today. Stop Joselu we win.

2 Likes

We always seem to set up more defensively away from home. I’m expecting a tight game which we win by a single goal or two. I’ll go for 2-0 to us.

Will be catching a replay of the game on La Liga TV later as I’m out tonight.

Vamos!

4 Likes

Shame of Martial his injury, expecting him to play as much games as possible these absences are so costly. Also no Papu for the rescue like usually today. Need others to step it up (mostly counting on Corona), and Youssef to put on his studs not the ice skates.

2 Likes

@ShendM predicted lineup is correct

5 Likes

Line up as expected. Still strong team, so let’s grab a win. Vamos!

6 Likes

Why don’t we play Delaney at CB instead of Gudelj? Delaney has experience with Dortmund playing center back, if I remember correctly, and Gudelj is this make-shift center back we created ourselves.

2 Likes

So much quality is out injured, but we got Tecatito & our main fullbacks to create the chances for us. Away days have always been tough, but I trust we make it through.

3 Likes

Full backs man, I swear in modern football. The value of good ones is insane. If you look at Hakimi for example, or both Liverpool wingbacks. They both have legit 10 assists this season already. Unreal.

2 Likes

100% – just thinking the other day, Liverpool’s midfield isn’t that great compared to most elite teams. We’re sorta in the same scenario, except our front trio isn’t as prolific. Similarly our fullbacks do most of the assisting, and would have more if players on the other end of those passes would finish.

2 Likes

Well yes definitely quality, but also their mentality going forward and general intensity. So impressive. Huge Gap, with us.

1 Like

almost. Delaney shot deflected by Youssef in offside position.