MD27: Deportivo Alavés v Sevilla FC 04-03-2022 [21-22]

Defense asking for problems, see how far we can take these risky passes.

Alaves also just playing so far up, if we knew how to counter like a good Real would. This is a free game.

2 Likes

Reverted to looking for Bono everytime we get the ball in our half.
Jordan booked and misses next match.

2 Likes

Literally we are asking for it, Alaves could have been 2-0 up.

2 Likes

Very nearly gave them a gift there with this stupid defensive play across our goal

2 Likes

Bounou so good, sometimes I want to kiss him like Bounou kisses :poop: players :rofl:

1 Like

Just tuning in. How are we doing?

Trying our best to give them a goal.

2 Likes

Quite impressive we didn´t manage to.

We are in it for the long haul tho, but who´s gonna be the Asensio scoring the screamer out of the blue.

1 Like

Bono up there leading in passes.

2 Likes

Alaves missing another, open header.

Ocampos getting our best chance there.

The amount of possesion on our own half was another big one for the stats.

1 Like

You would think Bono was our deep-lying playmaker the amount of times we looked for him.

3 Likes

Not the best quality, but I am enjoying this game. If this is anything to go on we could be winning 0-2 just as well as losing 2-0.

Midfield seems too weak
Counters and long passes are unwatchable
They make Bono our new Banega

3 Likes

Wanted to watch without commenting on here as I feel like I miss half the game otherwise. What an awful game, why have we gone back to the old style after one game of switching it up against Bėtis?

Defence has been scary at times, Gudelj looks so out of his depth at CB, and I hate this tippy tappy pass pass pass around the back we play, I’m surprised we haven’t conceded more because of it.

The midfield three has been atrocious and not worked… They have almost scored twice because one of the midfielders hasn’t followed his man. Barely noticed Rakitic, and Joan Jordan has been woeful, what happened to the guy in 19/20 who we thought the big clubs might be after?

Ocampos has been dreadful and lost possession more times than I care to count, Corona has been almost annomymous, and YEN has been cluelessly running about without even the hint of a chance, or holding the ball up.

Overall I’d rate Sevilla 2/10 in that half, I expect a lot more in the Second Half. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

He is what third in the team in assists?

2 Likes

Such an obvious lack of creative quality in midfield. There definitely are chances for swift counter-attacks here but the chances die with a bad pass or lack of movement up front to support the player with the ball on transition the few times we did run at them on a counter.

Hopefully a Lope 1-0 in the end, with Ocampos putting it in after one of the rare attacks.

4 Likes

Also in dynamics, the way they walk forward. Gladly stay back, central, walking around. No Pace, No Power and No Physique.

2 Likes