MD24: Sevilla FC vs Elche [21-22]

Three times if you count the mishandle on Papu’s pass into the box…

1 Like

At least we have a shot on goal today before the 65th minute.

3 Likes

Watching on my phone while the kids ski. The screen is tiny but it looks like Sevilla is pushing the ball forward a lot more than normal. I am really liking Corona, Papu and Martial. YEN seems to need to be pulled.

2 Likes

Hopefully this injury to Tecatito isn’t serious

2 Likes

Good lord another muscle injury. Hopefully JC9 is ok.

2 Likes

We did get on top but the game has gone into a mud-hole, not very impressed by the ref so far. Still, I have a lot of confidence this game will consolidate our position. Elche don’t seem to want more than a draw judging by their mentality at this moment.

Don’t write YEN off, despite the clown errors he’s still capable of winning us this game.

Has Papu been a bit below standard so far?

3 Likes

Referee has not hesitated to play is cards. Two first half bookings so far

1 Like

Three. I think they booked our bench as well.

2 Likes

Wasted opportunity for a counter attack there… Nervy, disjointed play so far. Jordan & Rakitic seem to have gone missing in the game

3 Likes

How have we been playing?

2 Likes

Martial good work, firing up, now Papu getting the best chance.

3 Likes

I’ve actually been really impressed by Papu so far. He hasn’t finished, but he’s creating a ton of chances on goal.

5 Likes

Great to see Martial’s willingness to put tackles in/fight to recover possession when the ball is lost.

5 Likes

Referee typically waiting for 90th minute to book goalkeeper for being slow…

2 Likes

Yeah he’s been in good positions for sure, but lost some bad possesions as well.

1 Like

We look threadbare in defence but it’s holding, it’s because you see Rakitic like a sweeper before we transition out of defence. YEN failing big style.
But not too nervous. Half time 0-0

3 Likes

I really wonder if this team knows they can score before halftime…

1 Like

When was the last really good run of games with goals he had? Feels like probably about January last year.

1 Like

Or score at all? :grimacing:

1 Like

WE definitely can score. All for Youssef getting back in to form, but like this its inexcusable. He remains on his feet in training? Really testing Mir’s patience here, any of those chances he puts away.

4 Likes