MD24: Sevilla FC at Atletico Madrid

Lovely play by Gueye to set that up.

1 Like

Tenacity to keep after the ball :muscle:

1 Like

What a find Gueye is

Is it on Sky Brian? Ive just subscribed

1 Like

Nice that we get a goal back. YEN is carrying us currently.

2 Likes

Given the population density of Extremadura, is there even more than one place to watch football? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I feel we should be to good to go down but then a part of me thinks we could still go or be sweating right till end. It’s worrying we still haven’t pulled clear especially with the Europa league distraction and extra games to drain the players.

Gueye has been a good addition though. Once again making something happen and providing the service to YEN who does the rest. We have ourselves a chance albeit still a tall order tonight.

Let’s hope for a big 45 mins and try get a crucial point.

3 Likes

Hopefully we can get something in the second half
 not too optimistic but that YEN goal was nice. Awesome assist by Gueye!

3 Likes

Great Nesyri goal via Papa Gueye but still doesn’t look promising. The 2nd Atletico goal shows that we don’t have a central defender on the pitch or he would have closed down the shot. But that’s the least of our problems.

3 Likes

We are better going forward and do create more with Gueye and also YEN sharper. We have goals in us which is better than past.

It’s the defence that’s a disaster. We can’t stop leaking goals in any game we play. We need to fix that fast or we in trouble.

2 Likes

Can’t disagree, even in spite of the YEN goal which will successfully keep me watching into the second half.

Still looks like it could be a massacre, given how the team looks, but as I said in the lead up,

Keep up the faith.

3 Likes

How could be the super subs to bring on , Bryan Gil , Lamela or Rafa? We can do this

1 Like

Torres not playing from the start either?

1 Like

Enjoy the VDLP :heart_eyes:, lve done it on a bike , you should get to see a win before you reach SDC​:joy::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

4-1. Absolutely embarrassing.

2 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Well played from Barrios Rivas, but yeah I’ve been able to tune in second half. Rouugh.

3 Likes

We dropped below getafe now! Seriously with this non-existent defence we will do well to stay up this season.

2 Likes

penalty, personally I don’t see much of anything, but I will take it, we’ll see if the referee overturns it

2 Likes

No defence , since we lost Kounde and Diego Carlos

2 Likes