MD22: Sevilla FC v Celta Vigo (21/22)

Morocco can’t crash out of the AFCON soon enough…

3 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Aspas clean finish. That´s how to finish. Not surprising.

3 Likes

Hopefully this will be the wake up call we need. We’ve got an international break coming soon. Let’s get our heads on straight.

1 Like

I hate playing celta, it’s always like this vs them

2 Likes

:poop: are going to catch up to us now aren’t they

2 Likes

Two lazy passes and Celta jumped on them. They want it more than we do. GRRRRR

1 Like

They always create chances, this time they go in. Last time we only had one, that went in. Nothing weird.

2 Likes

Fair play to celta. They took their goals well. We look very unsure in defence today.

1 Like

We need to get Fernando off the pitch.

1 Like

They are losing because Diego Carlos has his mind on Newcastle. He wants to leave /s

2 Likes

We need to have attempts on goal and stop panicking when we get near their box.

1 Like

We will finally need to learn how to be more precise with the chances we get. And by this I mean as a team, with Ocampos and Mir being culprits but that´s how we won games before, which was lucky. But we knew that.

2 Likes

Celta defending with 6 and we are just defending with 4 and leaving big spaces in front of the defensive line, Celta are also finding spaces to receive the ball in advanced areas & are capitalising on Sevilla poor passing…

5 Likes

We are really beating ourselves. Too many mistakes and can’t score. Ridiculous first half from this team. We need Oliver in this team right now.

3 Likes

To be fair, I didn’t even read your comment before “liking” it. I just got so excited to see you post again :smiley:

4 Likes

This aged well…

4 Likes

I was gonna say, 1-4 in the other direction is just as well a posibiliy but I would have been the doomer again xd.

I still hope we can turn it. But this is not our normal selves so… hard task.

2 Likes

Sorry some of us try to be positive and enthusiastic about the team.

1 Like

Nunca te rindas!

We’ve overcome this kind of deficit before, there’s still time for us to come back. Celta aren’t amazing defensively and last season we put 8 past them in the two matches we had against them.

4 Likes