MD22: Sevilla FC v Celta Vigo (21/22)

After a tough 1-1 draw at La Mastella, the boys are back home taking on a tough Celta Vigo team.

Here is your starting lineup:

6 Likes

Would probably have gone with similar bar Oliver in for Jordan for me.

1 Like

I forgot who we were playing and put this in the Valencia thread lmao

4 Likes

Sevilla v Celta Vigo, the game I went to in February 2006.

Unsurprisingly a 1-0 Sevilla win that day. :joy: Would take the same again.

5 Likes

I like the line up. Nice to have dmitrovic back too. Vamos mi sevilla!

3 Likes

Really nice to see Dmitrovic in the lineup. Corona gets a start. I am looking for him to step up and make his presence known early.

7 Likes

Definitely excited for Tecatito from the start, first glimpses showed good runs and depth, even without being acustomed to the team. I believe he´ll score one today

3 Likes

I just hope for him to play well and adapt decent to the side. I’m not putting any pressure on him though as he just arrived and will take time for him to click with his teammates.

1 Like

I’m going 4-1, Rafa Mir hat trick and Ocampos.

:laughing:

2 Likes

It’s the second part of the season where we’ve historically struggled, so anything would do from now on. Give me a 1-0 victory with terrible playing (as usual) and I’m fine. But lose or draw and it’s unacceptable. Since I cannot realistically ask for better tactics, a better performance and such, then at least just win and get the 3 points… somehow!

You want to be the new Atletico? Then do it properly and win the matches. No excuses!

3 Likes

Its possible, Celta do have a naive tendency just to go all out, with a lot of room to punish. But it also means it could even go their direction although it shouldn´t, our home now and we should be in control. But we definitely could have lost the away game this year.

2 Likes

No idea how Celta are allowed to wear a shirt that is half white… Wouldn’t be allowed in the PL.

4 Likes

I hope you are going to dig Ocampos out for that absolutely dreadful control in a great position there @ShendM . :eyes:

2 Likes

Exactly what shendm stated before, how about unselfishness and increase the probability for a better chance, and that´s what Ocampos does xd.

2 Likes

Tecatito is going to add something that this team hasn’t had since Lamela went down. Pace!

5 Likes

Ocampos and Rafa Mir are exactly the type of player needs to pass first instead of shooting or dribbling blindly

2 Likes

I like Tecatito

4 Likes

Tecatito taking the absolute piss so far. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Also two footed, like any modern footballer should be honestly. Such a handicap still for so many profesionals.

2 Likes