MD21: Sevilla FC at Valencia (21/22)

Who is afraid of the big black bat?

2 Likes

Starting 11 not too bad. Bench is weak though.

I’m thinking a draw wouldn’t be such a bad result tonight. Hope we can get the win however.

3 Likes

I have got a bad feeling about this game. I have been generally positive about most of our games this season but not tonight. I hope to be proven wrong. It’s classic sevilla for us to have all these problems when we desperately need to win this.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be a bad result considering the circumstances but we can’t afford a draw. Only a win will do if we want any chance to win the title. With this depleted squad and no lopetegui though I’m not confident.

2 Likes

Hoping we can sneak one of those 1-0 wins again!

3 Likes

I’m going 2-0 Sevilla.

2 Likes

Hopefully Javi Diaz can do a job tonight! I’m thinking a call up for you @SurreySevilla is overdue :wink:

4 Likes

Not sure the club are looking for a 5’7" near 38 year old. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeh give him a game, can’t be much worse than the other youngster and he should really stop playing with choo choo trains at 38 years old. :rofl:

4 Likes

Just had a promotion as of yesterday actually chap. :wink: I am now training as a Train Driver Instructor. :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Awesome pal. Climbing the football ladder. You will do us all proud! Good luck mate :clap:

4 Likes

Well we wish you all the luck and success with your new assignmen :+1:

3 Likes

Apparently Lopetegui is not covid positive, he’s just has a sprained mouth after the last press conference, the medics recommend a little rest.

5 Likes

Voila :grin:

1 Like

Who care’s who scores! I’ll take it!

2 Likes

Didn’t Montiel cause them to score an own goal in the Home game too? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Vamos sevilla! Will take it guys!

2 Likes

Alrighty folks. We’ve got our 1-0 score line. Time to park the bus! :laughing:

4 Likes

SUB IN GUDE… oh wait

3 Likes

85 minutes of Lope’s defensive tactics incoming!

2 Likes