MD21: Sevilla FC at Valencia (21/22)

¡Salud!

10 Likes

I do love that GK kit. Mine is in the garage somewhere at the moment. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s go!!! Vamos mo Sevilla!

7 Likes

The GK kits are essential for me. Gotta have the long-sleeved kits for winters in Minnesota!

2 Likes

Best of luck with that!!! :eyes:

Are those temps in farenheit? wow!

1 Like

No, I swapped it to Celsius to make it easier for the civilized world lol

3 Likes

Still a bit nippy lol

2 Likes

Starting 11

5 Likes

What’s going on with Kounde?

2 Likes

Augustinson and Lopetegui not available… Both covid positive

1 Like

Was injured he got forced to play vs :poop:, with a lot of pain, injury got worse. And now he 's out.

4 Likes

Javi Diaz starts then. I respect Lope’s decision even if I don’t necessarily agree with it. Let’s hope we get off to a flyer in this one like we did in the Home game. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Very weak bench though… Jose Angel and Kike Salas the two actual CB options on there really.

1 Like

Line up looking alright, bench thin but still some options and for sure some more minutes for Tecatito.

Hard to predict this game.

4 Likes

What we saw with Alfonso is what i expected from Díaz. The former was at least decent w the ball at his feet, but went full Vaclík (post-injury) w the saves.

But i got faith in you Javi. Let’s get it!

And Fernando is back! Vamos chicos!!

2 Likes

That bench is so weak! Injuries/covid and other comps haven’t been kind to us at all!

3 Likes

What you mean? The usual 1-0 to Sevilla. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah but lopetegui isn’t there. His presence will be a big miss for the team.

2 Likes

Last minute drops. Julen Lopetegui and Augustinsson have an indisposition. Rapid antigen detection tests performed on both have not yet shown a positive result. Pablo Sanz will lead Sevilla on the Mestalla bench.

2 Likes