MD12: Sevilla v Real Madrid [20/21]

Not surprised. Always a bias towards bigger teams

1 Like

That Real backline is shaky. We just need to take advantage.

1 Like

Clear handball on that break and the ref says nnnnnah doesn’t apply to the capital team.

3 Likes

Vaclik doesn’t make that save.

1 Like

Madrid with the better opportunities for sure. Sevilla can’t get a shot on goal.

3 Likes

Boring game for us so far. Be nice to at least attempt to test Courtois.

1 Like

Been watching on a wonky stream but I can’t see any sort of attack plan other than give it to Navas and pump it in from the right. Not even a shot.

3 Likes

Pretty much what we have done mate. Same old tactic.

Half time. About the only positive you can really say of that first half is, at least we aren’t losing. :laughing:

1 Like

Munir down just before the half with a hammy I think.

1 Like

Half time stats -

Sevilla 3 shots (0 on goal)
Real 6 shots (3 on target)

Sevilla - 56% possession

Sevilla - 84% pass success
Real - 78% pass success

2 Likes

If you look at that it looks even. But they have had 2 or 3 good chances to score. A complete fuck up at the back that somehow DC and Bono got us out of, and two saves from Bono in the space of a minute.

Us… Absolutely nothing! Hope Munir is ok, but actually if it means YEN goes on it isn’t the worst right now. If we insist on giving to JN and whipping it in at least have LdJ AND YEN to attack it.

1 Like

It’s been a tight affair so far, with both teams no giving away much space. Madrid showing their quality. We have been fortunate not to concede.

Things should open up in the 2nd half. And when that chance eventually comes, I hope we’re sharp enough to take it. We’re not testing that Varane-Vazquez right side. I need some Idrissi ISO-ball please. :palms_up_together:

2 Likes

I just wish that we would vary the attacking options a few times, we are so predictable. Why not go through the middle now and again rather than out to Navas to cross to LDJ who stands rooted to the spot?

BTW
Some great shots showing the RSP from the air on my tv at the moment.

Oliver on for Munir

5 Likes

I got those too - The Christmas tree looked nice

1 Like

Oliver… not my first choice, hopefully YEN comes on for the shock factor along with Idrissi for his iso ball if Ocampos is too busy flopping around to do so.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Mudo when we are holding the 0-0 with 6 minutes to play. :unamused:

Imagine if that bicycle kick went in

1 Like

Fuck! Bono misread that badly.

1 Like

Damn it - Real score.

1 Like